Chapter 10:Recruitment of Men and Collecting of Guns

San Francsico Febuary 5th

Resistance Base

Anthony's POV

"We will have to Recruit at least 250,000 Experienced Men.Plus we need guns.We only have 30 Guns to our 500,000 Men.The Magdalo Are lucky."Ian said as i think.I have $100,000,000 on my Vault and gives me an idea.There is a Fleet of Black Marketeers that sells illegal guns,tanks and weaponry and others at Sea 5 Miles from shore.We have a Cruiser out of the 150,000 Boat Fleet."Allen,Enrique,Honasan,Mark ,Arjay,Dwayne and Channing!You will go to the Black Market Fleet"I said as they prepare to go to the Sea.

Enrique's POV

We are now at the sea.I am at the Cruiser with the Guys.I am in the deck eating my snack with Allen and Mark.My snack(Not really snack but our lunch) is Chiksilog(Chicken with Egg and Rice),Pandesal,Kare-Kare with Rice and Ice tea. We didnt have Breakfast.Then We played checkers.We Rammed something later on.A Crashed NASA Spacecraft with 3000 Functioning M16A4 Rifles.We Collected them and also discovered 4000 MREs in a cabinet.We also collected them and move on to the Marketeer Fleet.We also found a Crashed NASA Battlestar.It has still Hostile NASA Personnel.We just shooted at them and looted them.They have 100,000 M4A1 Rifles and 30,000 M14 Rifles.Then we Reached the Black Market Fleet and while we arranged the Deal, Anthony called."F*ck the Deal!Kill them all!"He said as Channing heard the Call and he used his M1911A1 to kill the Black marketeers and we followed him to kill them all and Take over their fleet.We Went to the Port and went to the Base to Place the Weapons on the Armory.