Chapter 12 :From the Water to Shore

January 31,Resistance HQ

Ellie's POV

I was eating breakfast when a boom went out outside the Perimeter.It was 5 Vietnamese Battleships with their Laotian Allies bombing us.Then i saw 50,000 Landing Craft from Vietnamese and Laotian Armies went to the shore."Charge!"My Dad , Anthony said as 100,000 Soldiers and 530,000 Tanks under General MacArthur charges to the Communist Forces.Then 3000 Katipunero Forces under Mari's Supervision attacked the Laotian Army.Then a Squadron of F 16 Fighter Jets from the Scottish Air Force destroyed the Vietnamese and Laotian Fleet then The 150,000 Vietnamese and Laotian armies surrenders.But later,another attack happened.But its their Cuban Allies.400,000 Cuban Troops cornered our base.They are armed with FALs."Use the PDP(Perimeter Defense Phase)"Ian said as the moat outside explodes in blazing Glory.Its because we placed Explosive Barrels,Oil and C4s in there.100,000 Cubans are burned."Fire the Machineguns!"Anthony said as the Towers fired their machine guns.

Anthony's POV

Kalel and Ellie went to the Armory and grabs Krag Jorgensen Rifles to defend themselves.We weren't outnumbered but we were flanked by Cubans.We need Reinforcements.So i contacted The Filipinos.I contacted General Pablo Flores of the Philippine Army 7th Army Force.I also Contacted Admiral Maximo Del Gallardo of the 6th Fleet of the Phillipine Navy.They said they will send 500,000 Troops and 150,000 Navy Ships in 10 Minutes."Okay Copy that"I said as a Cuban Soldier beats me with his Rifle.His name is Lt.Roberto "Berto" Delacruz.'F*ck off!" i said as i pull my SAA Revolver and shoots him in the head and in the Chest.Then 10 minutes later, We(resistance and Filipino Army) Aprrehended the Cubans and seized their equipments.They also have 500 Crates of Medical Supplies in their Cruiser,The Baler.