Chapter 16:The Attack

Day 31 2026
Channing Tatum's POV
We arrived in the outskirts of Nevada."Hold up,do we need to adavance right away?"I asked Anthony and Shane."Yeah good point"Shane said as he commands the men to halt."Okay,Sohinki,Mari,Joven, Lasercorn !Call the UN Artillery and the Air support"I shouted the the 4." 'kay,Boss!"Mari shouted back as the 4 called the UN Artillery and the "Air Force" of the Resistance.Rhey said they will bomb and assault the defense of the Vietnamese Army."Okay!Attack!"Anthony shouted as the Army Group Lincoln attacked the Vietnamese."Anthony!Get in here!"Kalel shouted as they went into a BTR,driven by Ryan and navigated by Shane.The Vietnamese had a second line of defense.Even our 2500 Strong Army Group cannot take it alone.As the Machinegunners prepare,Resistance F-16 Jets attacked them.4 of them are shot down.Inside them,the 4 marines.I know they are Anthony's friends and allies,but i don't know their names.
Mari's POV
To tell you this,besides serving the cause by the way of the gun,i also make a vlog-like propagandas.
But im focusing what is happening now.
"You Whore!"A Viet Officer said as i shot near my stomach.My "boyfriend", Sohinki came to my rescue but i didnt know what happened next....
Ryan's POV
I am currently driving this bad boya BTR.I am ramming Vietnamese Defenses while the rest of the guys are shooting from the shooting ports and Shane is manning the cannon."You Douchebags!"He shouted as he is killing Viet Soldiers!Until a Rocket Launcher disabled this bad boy,wr are forced to abandon it.
The Battle got so fierce we go into a Close-Quarter-Combat fight.Let me suprise you,we all resistance fighters have swords.We outmatched them when it comes to CQC.Then,some armed men inside Vegas are shooting and eliminating Vietnamese Policemen.The Men are armed with shotguns,Micro SMGs amd compound bows.Some are even armed with M1911s and Zhongzheng Rifles.We saw them,and i learned it was Aaron Jackson,Honasan and armed men.The result is liberation of more than 3 states and a kickbutt group joined into us,two members are whom former members of the Resistance.