Chapter 13:Failed Total Liberation

Day 30, 2026 Resistance HQ

Anthony's POV

Due to the Lack of modern weapons, the Magdalo Group joined again to us.But recent Guerillas have liberated other cities except Florida.

Florida

"Okay lets go, We have tooked 150 Thousand Soldiers because Florida has low defense.But the Philippine Navy sent BRP Gregorio Del Pilar,BRP Antonio Luna and 5 Battalions of Philippine Naval Special operations group or NAVSOG to help us"I said as we countinue to advance.Then Laotian Air Forces attacked us.Me, Ian, Kalel,Ellie,Dwayne,Channing and my dad are in a Armored Car. "Get out!"I said as we get out to take cover.Then we get out.Its Chaos down here.150,000 Rebels are facing 1,000,000 Communist Forces.Then The Gregorio Del Pilar attacked the Communist forces.More Communist invaders arrived.They have Battle Ships.From 150,000, our Total Liberation force is only 3500.Most of them defected,some killed themselves,some surrendered.But then we fought to the very end."Anthony!We need to retreat, we only have 30,000 men left"Sohinki said as he fire his M1911A1 Pistol.He was right.So i made a contingency plan,plant mines.But that won't work though.So we just retreated back.The Liberated States have fallen again to the Communists.