16. Risk

Jungkook's P.O.V :-

"Y- You!" she suddenly cried harder.

I was taken a back for a while. Sh- She loves me?

Me?

Me?

ME!?

Holy crap. OH MY GOD SHE LOVES ME!

"W- What?" I stuttered. Still doubting my ears. You know how the brain plays tricks on you at times right?

"I- I'm sorry! But Jungkook I couldn't he- help it. I fell for you. Hard. I didn't mean to b- but since the first day- I-" She broke down.

I'm having butterflies fluttering inside me I swear. Park Hyung Jae what have you done to me?

"J- Jae look- look at me" I said softly and put my finger under she chin, thus raising her face by her chin and making her look at me.

The look in her eyes. I could pin point the love and sadness. Soon I felt myself loosing self control and I crashed my lips on her! What could I do? I've been craving for lips since more than a month at this point. I couldn't stop myself and I'm glad I didn't.

I felt how she froze. I smiled warmly in the kiss. She lips were just like I thought them to be.

Soft, sweet, lovable- things which were not possible to describe. Thy were-

Passionate.

It didn't take her long to kiss me back and when she did it felt like my world had been illuminated a little more.

It was a slow, passionate and lovable kiss just like everyone one of us would want our first kisses to be.

After a while when we pulled away, she looked at me confused.

I knew she wanted answers.

"I- I have lo- loved y- you si- since we me- met too Jae" I shyly admitted.

"Really?" A smile spread across her face through those painful tears she had shed

"You love me?" She asked again. She still couldn't believe that I loved her?

"Y- Yes" I admitted again.

"Jungkook!" She called out and put her arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.

She sobbed a little.

"How could you not tell me?" She asked pouting.

"I- I wa- was sca- scared....After all wh- which pr- princess falls f- for a gu- guy wh- who stu- stut-" Before I could finish she covered my mouth with her hand, cutting me off.

"Don't you ever say that. I fell for you. I did. Hard. About the stuttering part....We would work it out and do something okay?" She smiled a very genuine smile.

I nodded still amused at how amazing this girl can get.

She again wrapped her arms around my waist and swung back and forth while thinking something I guess. I chuckled at how cute she look.

"What a- are y- you th- thinking hmm?" I asked.

"I- I'm just scared Jungkook...." she softly said ad snuggled into me even more.

"Wh- why?"

"Th- The future......What are we going to do now? We know we love each other but...." She looked down, her arms getting tighter around me.

I thought for a while.

What can be done next?

That's when I had this thought.