33. Mistake

"Is this really you? M- My Chipmunk?" He whispered with his eyes glossy.

A lone tear made its way down my cheek. I clenched my jaw and sniffed a little to suppress the remaining tears but failed as one after the another made their way down my cheeks.

Before I knew it, I was pressed against him in a comfortable and warm embrace. One which made you feel safe. One which I desperately needed. 

I cried harder with a shudder. I could feel his tears soaking my clothes but at the same time he was rubbing my back soothingly.

"It's okay alright? I told you to not cry isn't it?" He whispered.

"H- How is it okay oppa? After what YoungJin forced me into?" I sobbed, my heart being squeezed.

It felt like someone took my heat in there hands was squeezing it with all the might that they had.

Jimin's eyes went wide.

"What did he force on you?" he asked through his gritted teeth.

Breaking down into tears once again, I sobbed out all the story to him. I felt better after I could share my pain but- that didn't last long. The thought of Jungkook hating me still haunted me and I had never been so afraid in my entire life. I feared the reactions....

~*~

Authors P.O.V :-

"I'm going to call Jae for the evening snacks!" Jungkook smiled at Miss Minjee and she nodded in response with a smile at the mention of the girl.

"Jae~ Co- Come on! Evening snacks are r-ready~" He called out, sweetness coating his words while knocking on the door.

No answer.

"Jae?" he knocked again.

Still no answer.

"Jae ar- are y- you o- okay? I'm co- coming in."

As he entered the room expecting her to be in there sleeping or something, he was met by nothing.

The window was open, the wind making the curtains dance and a paper slip away from the table and land on the ground.

He looked around, inspecting the space.

Where is she?

Suddenly, his form was envolped with a bad feeling. The feeling made his stomach churn for some reason topped with his heart thumping loudly against his chest.

He moved forward and picked up the paper that fell down. 

It had something written on it.

Inspecting the paper, he started to read it with a serious expression.

It didn't take long for the expression to change into a horrified one. His throat felt dry, he didn't know how to breath.

N- No.

This is a prank right?

"Jae c- come out! I k- know it's a pr- prank!" he called out.

Silence.

"Yo- You're sc- scaring y- your koo- Kookie. Pl- Please dr- drop the joke Jae!" He called out, more loudly this time.

He fell to the ground, tears making their way down his cheeks.

"Jungkook what's taking you both so much of time?" Miss Minjee called out.