19. Water

Jungkook looked at me for a while. 

"A- Are y- you o- okay wi- with tha- that Jae?" He asked.

I nervously nodded.

"O- okay ma- ma'am w- we wou- would ta- take i- it f- for t- tonight" he smiled.

The kind lady smiled back and guided us to the room.

It was small room with one bed, one washroom, one table and 2 places to sit it. It was simple but I didn't have anything to complain. It looked cozy.

We bowed to the lady respectfully and thanked her for her kindness. After she left we decided that I'll be taking a bath first.

I took out some clothes and went inside. Two towel was already there so no worries.

While taking a bath it hit me. The fear, nervousness, excitement and what not hit me like a horse cart.

I was outside my Kingdom. Alone with the guy I claim to love. Going to start a new life most possibly in a totally new Kingdom to me. What does life hold for me now? Where would I do now? That, I don't know. Was it a good choice that I made? Was it right?

Was it fine that I left the brother who's been by me forever? Was it right to leave my friend with whom I've spent my life till now?

What have I done?

I've left my nest. Yes, that's what I have done.

Pfft! Nest?

Sorry it's 'Hell'. With a caring sibling, a good friend and a monster.

That's what I'll like to describe him with. It's always been Jimin and me from my perspective.

What's the different between me and a orphan anyway?

Why would Father hate me so much?

Why?

It didn't take long before the fear took the form of tears. Hot tears started to pour out of my eyes.

Why- no- no- why am I having a melt down right now? No no no!

I hate it! Why am I cry baby?

I sobbed.

No no no. Stop. You're with the one you love remember?

You are going to start a new life for God's sake!

You'll be free from that father of yours!

About your brother and friend- we would figure out something!

Stop crying!

I told myself as I tried to collect myself. I took deep breaths and tried to calm my nerves.

I made tiny circles with my finger barely touching the water in the bucket. I looked away from my reflecting in the water as one final tear shed it's way from my eyes.

I was suddenly confused as I was looking away from the water.

As if my finger was surrounded by water. I don't think I dipped my finger into the water...Then why does it feel like it.

I looked back at into the bucket and my eyes filled with horror.

T- The freaking water was covering my finger! THERE WAS A COAT OF WATER SWIRLING OVER MY FINGER!