32. Letter

"And how about a no Princess?" He smirked.

I raised an eyebrow at him in question. He simply clicked his fingers and before I could question.

"What-" I was cut off by a hand covering my mouth.

My hands were suddenly pulled back.

"Mhmph!!!!!" I struggled to free myself, my mouth was covered by a cloth and my hands tied.

"That's better. See you look so good with that mouth closed." He laughed.

I tried to move around to break free but it was of no use. I glared at his form.

"What's with the glare baby? Wouldn't you like to go back to your lovely father?" 

I tried to break free once again. Moving and shaking my self to loosen the ropes.

"It's no use missy. Now, you're gonna do what I tell you to do or your little lover boy and the people of this place would be the one to face consequences." he smirked.

My eyes widened at his works and my body froze.

I shook my head furiously.

"Oh yes. You will do what I tell you to. Let's get started then. I want you to take the paper and ink. Write a letter. A letter stating that you've realised that you love me instead of your lover boy hence, you're leaving"

Tears making my eyes glossing, throat parched and a unknown pain in my chest.

I shook my head again.

"Navar!" I shouted.

(A/n : She means 'Never!' btw)

"What did you say?" he laughed and kept the paper and ink in front of me.

"Come on I don't like to delay things. You know what I can do if you don't listen to me. Trust me when I say others will face the consequences just because of one mistake you make. You wouldn't want your lover boy and these kids to die right?" he smirked once again.

I stared at him in horror and begged with pleading eyes to stop.

"Dun du thiz" I said, my voice muffled.

(A/n : Meant to say "Don't do this")

"Write!" he raised his voice, making me flinch.

He ordered one of his men to untie my arms.

I grabbed the ink and looked at him on last time. Hoping that he wouldn't do such a thing.

"Yes I'm serious. Now go on! Write!"

Lips quivering, vision becoming blurred with tears, I picked up the pen. I could see how hurt he would be. How disappointed he would be. Not only will I disappoint him but this whole place....

The place I had grown to love so much. Why does God always have to play this game?

I wrote whatever Young Jin dictated....I wrote things that shattered my heart and further crumbled the pieces into fine powder.

Dear Jungkook,
                          I can't do this anymore. I've realised that I do love Young Jin indeed. I'm leaving. I'm so sorry for bothering you and wasting so much of your time. I love him a lot. I want to stay either him. I'm going back to Gwangju. Goodbye.