56. Hot and Adorable

I felt someone playing with my fingers. Bending them, unfolding them and moving them.

"Mhm~ Jungkook stop~" I whined.

The playing with my fingers didn't stop but instead I heard giggling. I opened one eye and the reality hit me.

I saw Seohyeon giggling mischievously and her tiny hands holding my fingers.

"Aah so it was this naughty angel playing with my fingers?" I asked and crept my fingers to her tummy. Lightly tickling her, I received strings of laughter from her.

I finally sat up and folded my legs. I picked Seohyeon up and made her sit on my lap.

"Who's the naughty angel here?" I asked.

"Seohyeon!" she giggled.

"Oh is it?" I chuckled and she nodded while laughing.

"Yes!" she cooed.

"Hmm~ I see! But the naughty angel needs to be clean clean now~ Let's get Seohyeon to be fresh!" I said rubbing her nose against mine.

I walked to the washroom with her in my arms. After I had given her a bath, I bathed myself and headed out of the room to the dining hall.

"Look who came!" Miss Minjee says in a cute voice taking Seohyeon in her arms.

She grinned at Miss Minjee as she sat down with Seohyeon and started feeding her as I looked after the Hyuna, Haewon, Shinwoo and the others kids.

After everyone's breakfast including the guys, Miss Minjee and mine we took everyone to play outside.

The kids were playing under Seokjin, Taehyung and Hoseok's supervision while I helped Miss Minjee with the chores.

We were talking when we heard knocking at the door.

Miss Minjee opened it to reveal Yoongi and some more people.

"I've been sent to take Prince Jungkook's things. And um Princess Hyung Jae...the Prince has asked for your presence at the palace." He bowed to me.

"You don't have to bow or call me Princess Yoongi. I'm not a Princes right now. I'm a just a normal maiden." I smiled as he nodded.

The people came and got some of Jungkook's things that he had asked them to get including the Painting I made.

"I'll see when you're done with Jungkook Jae~" Taehyung teased when he got to know what's happening.

"Don't tease her!" Seokjin scolded.

"But see~ He's already missing her I bet!" Hoseok teased further making me flustered.

"Ugh...What do I do with you both?" Seokjin asked defeated.

"It's time to go Pri- Hyung Jae" Yoongi said.

I nodded and got on my horse that I had left behind.

I followed them to the palace, seeing the places in sight of Busan. It was beautiful. I wonder if Gwangju was this beautiful.

When we reached the palace, it was breathtaking. Very skillfully decorated.

I was led to Jungkook's room where they hung the painting I made on the wall. I looked around. It was much larger than his room at the orphanage, obviously. It was simple thought. It looked like it still had things that need to be done.

I went to the painting hung on the wall and looked at it, inspecting it. I was so into it that I didn't even pay attention to the door closing and someone walking in.