28. Cute

"I- I saw my mom Jungkook....." I sobbed in his chest.

"Wh- What? Wh- When- How?" he stuttered.

I continued to sob, my body shaking violently.

He understood my condition so he just let me be.... Sobbing in his chest and clinging to him like its the end of the world.

It felt like hours had passed before I finally managed to calm down a little.

"Y- You o- ok- okay?" he asked still caressing my head.

I nodded and took a sip of the water he had handed me a while ago. My breathing was a little stable now.

I slowly explained everything to him. The scenes, the pitch black place, seeing my mom, talking to her- and the water controlling part. I also told him about how she said I used to call her 'The lady in white' but... I didn't remember that.

He listened to me without interrupting even once. His face screamed seriousness.

After I was done, he sat still for a while before pulling the sheets up and getting into them.

"C- Come in h- here" he patted the spot next to him.

I slowly crawled into bed beside him as he asked me to do.

He made me put my head on his chest and slowly caressed it.

"I- It's too mu- much for--for you t- to ta- take i- in at o- o- once. Y- You ne- need t- to ca- calm down Jae... Ta- Take re- rest rig- right n- now... Y- You ne- need i- it a- as i- it is th- that y- you o- over wor- work y- yourself. Co- come on le- let's ge- get y- y- you to s- sleep. " he finished.

His heart beat soothing my devastated state.

He started humming softly and I smiled to myself thinking about how kind he is.

"Mom also mentioned you in the dream..." I softly said.

"Hmm... Re- Really? W- What d- did sh- she sa- say?"

"Something along the lines of how you were the angel I needed and she thanks God every single time you make me smile" I giggled.

"W- Well n- no den- denial. I- I am an- an angel. L- Look at m- my fa- face an- and you- you w- would I- instantly k- know" he laughed and I playfully hit his chest.

We bundled up together and before I knew it sleep took over me.

~*~

I woke up before Jungkook today. I got out of bed and waddled my way to the washroom.

After freshening up and taking bath to clear my head out from last night's occurance, I stepped into the room and met the sleepy bunny rubbing his eyes gently crouched on the bed.

"I don't know how you exist Jungkook. How can you scream cuteness and hotness 24 hours a day?" I asked as I dabbed my hair with the towel to dry it.

"Y- You thi- think I'm h- hot?" he smirked.

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned around to run away.

"You-" I heard Jungkook gasp as soon that gasp was covered by my squealing when Jungkook immediately caught me by the wrist and pulled me back hard.

So hard that even he fell down on the bed with me on top.

This pabo....

I opened my eyes to Jungkook's face inches away.

He gave me an mischievous look and pecked my lips immediately.

"Yah!" I squealed before pushing myself up.