34. Blackmail

Author's P.O.V :-

"Jae you haven't eaten anything since yesterday. Please Eat!" Lia pleaded in front of the girl in front of her.

The girl looked dead. If it weren't for her pulse and breathing, one would have actually thought she was no longer on this earth.

She had been like this since the time she was brought back. Talking with her brother was the last time she had uttered words. It was as if her voice had vanished all of a sudden. After talking to her brother at night, he somehow managed to get her to sleep and just to be woken up by the horrific nightmares at 2:30 am. She couldn't sleep since.

Hyung Jae just sat with her back to Wall all the while till now. Not moving a muscle, the life in her eyes sucked out and replaced with a lost look.

It was heart breaking for her friend and her brother.

Lia looked behind her as the door slid open and Jimin stepped in.

He heaved a sigh before speaking, "Any progress?"

Lia shook her head in response while looking down.

"Jae...." He whispered and waved his hand in front of her face.

She blinked and flinched, coming back to the real world with her eyes still glossy.

She looked at them.

"Eat..." Lia begged and brought the plate near her.

Once it was close to her, Hyung Jae felt something coming up her throat. As a reflex, she covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom to puke.

Great. The little amount of energy left in her was drained out too.

She came back to her companions having worried looks.

She felt drained. Everything seemed like a mess. A mess she might not be able to escape. It seemed like everything, literally everything was pulling her into the turmoil and she was just so so tired.

Tired physically and mentally.

She swayed from left to right as she went to back but everything was spining around her. She groaned as her head started to throb.

Everything was starting to get surrounded with darkness. Slowing she found herself sinking into an ocean of darkness....

Jimin jumped to save her from falling. Successful in catching her, he bent down and put her fragile body on the bed.

"Jae wake up!" He nudged her.

"Oh god. What is happening?" he cursed his fate.

This is more painful than anything he had encountered. Hyung Jae was the only true family he was left with after all.

It hurt to see her in this condition and he would definitely make YoungJin pay back for what he had done to his sister.

That son of a bi-

"Jimin I'll get my tools. Stay here." Lia urged and ran to the nurse room to get the things she needed.

When she came back, she asked Jimin to wait outside as she examined Hyung Jae.

She didn't know what was to come. But when she did, she didn't know if she should be happy for her friend or sad.

"Jimin?" She called out.

He slid the door open and entered.

"Is it because she didn't eat or sleep?" He questioned.

She shook her head.