48. Busan

"To finish you on my own." He says and draws his long shining sword out. 

I froze. A breathy gasp left my mouth as I absorbed what I he said. Scrunching the bed sheet covering me with my fish on the side, I sarcastically laughed.

He raised an eyebrow.

"So you decided to go so low huh? I questioned.

"I can do anything to finally get rid of you. Think of it, the Princess was so badly wounded that she couldn't make it out alive. Sounds like the truth to me."

"You won't get away with this."

"I will if I'm killing a monster like you."

"The only monster here is you!" I muttered through my gritted teeth.

"You imposter! You took your mother away and now you dare to ruin the relation between Gwangju and YoungJin's Kingdom!  Do you even know what a big loss it would be? You stupid nothing!"

"I DID NOT KILL MOM!" I shouted. I could see his eyes go wide for a second  before returning to even more angry ones.

"It was you! Wasn't it you putting up a fight when she said she thinks the baby is a girl? Wasn't it you who left her alone and upset while being well aware that she was soon going to reach full term? Wasn't it you who just put up and tantrum because you know she was right when she said that without women, you men are nothing!" I threw the words at him. The words that the I wanted to shout at him since so long.

"How did you- It doesn't matter. You dared to raise a finger on me!? You don't deserve to live. You're nothing but a burden!" he spat.

"Go ahead. Kill me, that's all you can do after all. Remove people who you know are right. You, COWARD!" I shouted back, a stream of tears starting from the corner of my eyes and ending by being soaked up by the bed.

"That's it you good for nothing! You asked for it." He shouted back and rose his sword high up in the air.

If this is how things were going to end, then so it be.

I looked away and shut my eyes tightly to receive the blow.

As I waited, instead of feeling a stabbing pain, I heard the clinking of two metal objects.

I opened my eyes to see, a sword blocking Father's sword which was inches away from where my wound was at.

I gasped when I saw the deadly expression Jungkook had on while he blocked Father's sword.

"Don't touch her." He muttered in the scariest voice I've heard from him. His eyes dark with anger.

I saw Jimin pull up father's arm and snatch away the sword as Lia rushed to me.

"Are you okay?" She and Jungkook asked at the same time.

That's when the crybaby Jae surfaced once again.

I started crying like a baby. Jungkook helped me sit and hugged me tightly.

"Shh~ It's okay baby. We're here. No one is going to hurt you. Shh~" He whispered into my ear as he caressed the back of my head as I continued to sob and cry.

Why does he have to be my father? Why do these things always happen to me? Why does God hate me so much?

I clung to Jungkook as if he was the only way to save me. I could hear Jimin argue with father.

"She's your own daughter dad! Why would you do that!"

"She's a monster Jimin! If she's alive, the whole Gwangju would suffer! As the future king you want to see your Kingdom crumble down because of one monster?"

"She is NOT a monster. She is MY SISTER if not your daughter. And of course you don't know what she'll do because the last twenty one years you've just assumed things about her. Not once have you been a part of anything she did. What kind of father are you?"

"You will regret not believing me Jimin. All I want is her staying away from US! FROM GWANGJU! SHE WOULD BE THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR BLOOD." He screams and walks away.

I shook as I held on to Jungkook.

"Baby go back to sleep. You need it. Stress isn't good for you. I'm here with you. Sleep." He said as he continued to make circles on my back with his palm and humming as he still held onto me protectively enveloping me in his embrace. His actions calming me down from the sobbing. I felt like a kid clinging to someone after they woke up from a nightmare.

His sweet smell and warmth lulling me to sleep. Not to mention the fact that I cried, made me sleepy. Crying always makes me sleepy.

~*~

Jungkook's P.O.V

After I felt her sleep soundly in my arms, I put her back on the bed and covered her with a blanket.

"I can't believe he would do something like this." Jimin hyung sighed.

Lia put her hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"The wound is still bad. She can't move right now. What if something like this happens again Jiminie?" She asked as she hugged him from the back.

"I don't know Lia....I'm trying to think." He replied saddened by what happened a while before.

I can't imagine someone's own father killing their child. I felt each and every bit of my body rage with anger at the thought of him trying to hurt her.

That's when I thought of something.

"Hyung?" I called out.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"If he despises her in front of his eyes so much then it's okay for her to go back to Busan with me right?" I questioned.

His eyebrows crinkled from a while before he shouted, "That isn't a bad idea!"

"Plus she seemed so happy there, it'll be great for her!" Lia added.

"I think it's an amazing idea.....Just That I don't know when I'll see her next...." Hyung said.

"You both can write letters maybe, I could give you the address!" I said.

"Then that's it. I think it's safer for her there." Hyung said.

"But that has to be done after a week. She at least needs that much time to heal enough so she can travel." Lia concluded.

___________________________________

See? I told you all it's gonna be fineeeeee~

Yes I'm update obsessed 😂😂

- Sarisha💕