39. Fever

Hyung Jae's P.O.V :-

I felt hot.

Very hot.

It felt like I was set on fire. I shifted uncomfortably but that was barely of any advantage.

Not being able to bear the heat I gasped and jolted up.

Opening my eyes I find myself in my room with Lia staring at me. I saw a wet towel fall on the blanket that was over me.

God I was sweating furiously and I felt....weird. Like a bad weird.

Lia who was frozen for a while finally came to life and put her hand on my forehead.

"You're not well! Lay down!" She almost screams and forced me to lay down.

I fan myself a little with my hands as I gave her a questionable look.

"Why...is it so hot?" I breathe out.

"Jae you're burning with fever!"

"Too hot!" I whined. It was so abnormal. I literally felt like if I touched something, it'll be set on fire.

"Jae you're temperature is so high! I can't even believe it! It- It's impossible to have this high temperature! Stay here, I'm getting cold water for you with a cloth!" She freaks out and runs to get the things.

What's happening. Everything seemed like a blur. As if I was going to die. It sucked.

I looked around to notice the bowl with the water that was being used to wet the towel on my forehead. I got up and closed my eyes while trying to get the water to coat my cheeks and hands that felt like lava.

I did it but the magic was weak. The water on my skin did make me feel a tiny bit better but I backed worried when the water slowly started evaporating.

I let the water go back to the bowl, once I heard approaching footsteps.

Two people entered, one being Lia and other one being Jimin.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked with worry flashing in his eyes.

I whimpered weakly as I shook my head. He extended his hand to touch my forehead but immediately removed it when he felt the temperature.

"Lia- What's happening? Why is she so warm?" He asked in panic.

"I don't know Jimin! It's much higher than normal fever! A person dies in this kind of temperature I don't know what to do! I'm so confused- I-" she choked on her words and Jimin caressed her back.

"I'm sorry- I'm not d- doing what I'm- I'm supposed to do..." she sobbed.

"Lia shh~ You're doing what you can..." Jimin comforted her.

Even though my body was on fire, it warmed my heart to see them like this. It was heart warming. I wish I and Jung-

He's never coming back. Forget about him.

After Jimin was successful in calming her down, she took out a few herbs are started to grind them into a medicine.

"This is the- most affect- affective medicine I know...I do hope this- this medicine works..." she said as if that was her last hope.

She made me forcefully gulp down that bitter mixture and then made me eat something so the medicine works.

I told her to not worry about it but she was just so stubborn to let go.

"How can I not worry about you with this temperature of yours? Enzymes get destroyed in your body in high temperature! And if something happens to the kid your carrying- it can affect you too idiot!" she scolds.