50. Journey

"Oppa stop!" I laughed, embarrassed.

"No and then- then remember how Jae thought it was a monster when it was just a new painting kept in the dark?" he continued to talk about my embarrassing moments  Jungkook and Lia.

"And she didn't stop clinging to you until it was morning!" Lia continued.

~*~

"But I don't like it~~~" I whined.

"Come on! This has enough nutrition to get you fit fast Jae!" Lia said as she tried to get the spoon close to my face since I won't eat it myself. I hate to even touch it.

"What's the matter here? Don't tell me Jae is again not wanting to finish the tomatoes." Jimin laughed.

"That's exactly what's happening here" Lia huffs.

"Again? What are you? 6?" Jungkook laughs.

"Hey~ You're like a three year old!" I fire back and pout.

~*~

"Come on! You can do it" They try to motivate me.

"Aaaah- It hurts!" I clutch my stomach as I try to walk.

Losing my balance, I get ready to hit the floor but instead get wrapped in warmth. I see Jungkook's face inches away from mine as he firmly held me.

"Ooooooooooooh~" Started Lia and Jimin.

"Love birds I see!" Lia chuckled.

"Shut up!" I laughed and hid my face in his chest.

~*~

"You did it!" Lia hugged me tightly.

"I'm so proud of you! You can move more! You're making progress so fast!" She praised as I slowly walked around the room.

"Yay! Yay! Yay!" Jimin and Jungkook do a weird dance.

~*~
"Can we go to the pond?" I asked.

"Sure!" Lia replied.

We four headed to the pond.

I saw the Koi fishing immediately coming to the surface.

I smiled as i realised what they wanted.

I went and took some of the Koi food and sprinkled it over the water. A school of fish immediately started gobbling up the food like  no tomorrow, water splashing everywhere.

We laughed at the site.

"They seem really hungry" Jungkook laughed.

~*~
A week passed by in the blink of an eye.

I couldn't believe it. It was the day I was leaving my brother alone for who knows how long.