43. Stutter

Jungkook's P.O.V :-

Her breathing was ragged, her chest heaving up and down and her body slowly losing consciousness. Her expression was full of pain as she clutched her stomach, the clothes she was wearing had gone red as well as her hands from holding the bloody cloth.

I shook her gently.

"No! Jae! Please! Don't close your eyes! Please I love you! Don't do this to me!" I sobbed as she tried her best to keep her eyes open while struggling to breath.

Tears running down my eyes, I saw her trying to say something.

I bent lower to hear her.

"J- Jungkook....y- you don't h- have to s- say things y- you don't m- mean..." She panted with a sad smile.

My heart was clenching to the point where the pain was unbearable. Her eyes, they held so many emotions. Sadness, loneliness and somewhere- somewhere they had fear in them.

"What? No-" I tried to deny but was cut off when I see her looking sideways. I looked up to see Jimin Hyung and Lia running at full speed.

I saw her stretch out her hand and Jimin Hyung grabbing it quick with tears running down his cheeks.

"No no no no! Lia! Do something please!" He cried as he touched one side of Jae's face.

"O- Oppa...I- I am sorry...." She whispered right before, her hand fell limp in his hand.

"NO! No! You- You can't leave me like this! Wake up!!" Hyung screamed.

Lia took the hand that was in Hyung's grasp just to let it go and take the other one once she realised that the first one had bandages on the wrist.

She tried to examine Jae's pulse.

Bandages.

On the Wrist.

"Well, she did exactly what you asked for. Sh- She tried to kill herself." 

She did try commit suicide-

No no.

That's how bad I had broken her?

"She's alive! We need to take her to the sick room right now!" Lia commanded, pulling me out of my world.

"Jungkook pick her up idiot! We need to go! We don't have time! I NEED MY SISTER TO LIVE." Hyung shouted at me.

I nodded hurriedly before picking her up in my arms.

We all took off at once. I kept her close to my body as I ran as fast as I could.

"Don't worry, you'll be alright...Love, Hang in there" I whispered to her even if she couldn't hear me.

When we reached the sick room, I put her on the bed according to Lia's instructions.

She pushed me and Hyung out immediately to treat Jae inside.

We both took in deep breaths to calm ourselves down from all the running we just did.

I realised that my clothes and hands were red due to her bleeding.

Due to her bleeding because of me....

I stood with my back on the wall and closed my eyes before slipping down and sitting wig my back resting on Wall. I brought my knees to my chin as the silent tears flowed.