62. Beloved

It was morning when Jungkook reached Gwangju. They travelled through the night without any sleep to get to their destination. 

When they reached it was still early in the morning.

Last night Hyung Jae had opened up even more to Jimin since both were up.

Jimin had a habit of waking up very early for his exercise routine. He had just gotten our of bed when there was a soft knock on the door.

Jimin quickly opened it so Lia won't wake up.

He was told that the king of Busan and his right hand manner were here.

Jimin was curious about why Jungkook would suddenly show up but he didn't voice out his thoughts.

Jungkook was hella nervous about meeting Jimin for some reason.

When they met, Jungkook told Jimin how sorry he was and how he had travelled the night to meet his beloved.

Jimin was a king too and he knew about how impulsive Jungkook could get at times.

"Fine I will give you a chance but winning Jae over again might be a little more work Jungkook. She was crying yesterday too about everything. Heck, why do you always mess up so bad when she's pregnant?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know...But could I still please meet her?" Jungkook asked.

"She's sleeping right now....But I guess that's the only way you can see her without any problems. Come on."

Jimin led his to Jae's room where she was sleeping on her side, holding Seohyeon in her arms.

She looked at peace and so did Seohyeon. 

Jimin stroked her head softly.

"She's had a rough four months." Jimin softly said, making Jungkook feel guilty unintentionally.

Hyung Jae moved from her side to her back after getting her head stroked by Jimin for a more comfortable position and wrapped her arms around her stomach protectively.

Jungkook softly kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered.

Jimin moved her hands away from her stomach. 

"Touch her stomach..." he told Jungkook who moved his hand towards her protruding belly.

Jungkook nervously breathed as he felt her stomach swell up and become normal when he moved from the top of her stomach to the very bottom.

"That's her baby bump....It's your baby!" Jimin smiled.

"No wonder she looked pale..." Jungkook said before receiving away smack on his head.

"Idiot that's called pregnancy glow." Jimin retorted before seeing Seohyeon waking up.

She rubbed her eyes to see her daddy right in front of her.

"DADDY!" She screamed as soon as noticed me looking at her.

He grinned but put his finger on on her lips.

"Shh~ Mommy is sleeping Seohyeon~ Let's go to the other room okay?" He said as he picked her up from the bed and carried her with Jimin following.

In a few minutes Lia and Siwoo were up as well.

Seohyeon was beyond happy to see her daddy back. It had been so many days! It felt like he was on some business trip but in the palace at the same time.

She kept on clinging to his even when Siwoo asked to play.

She told him that she'll play but be with her father at the same time.