Bonus : Kiss

A/n - okay so my life has become boring as hell. I miss writing Stutter so much! The fact that writing makes me happy and I feel better in no time makes it worse! Plus some of you wanted a book 2, which I can't make soooooo why not have a bonus chapter?

Hope you likey my angels~

___________________________________

Hyung Jae's P.O.V :-

I slowly opened my eyes to see the familiar ceiling of Jungkook's and my room. I tried to move but it hurt down there so bad.

I looked to my side to see our little baby wrapped up and sleeping peacefully beside me.

A smile graced my lips as he snuggled more into my side.

"Mommy!" I suddenly heard the shout of Seohyeon as the door opened.

"Shhh~ Seohyeon! You'll wake mommy up!" Jungkook hissed as she pulled him into the room.

She pouted at him.

"Why are you scolding my baby?" I announced and noticed Seohyeon's eyes light up. Jungkook whipped his head in my direction.

"You're finally up?" He smiled, it was a smile or relief I guess?

I nodded at him with a smile and called Seohyeon to me.

I caressed her face and kisses her cheek making her giggle as Jungkook came to my side as well.

"Did you meet your new brother sweety?" I asked.

She slowly shook her head.

"I saw him in the morning when he was sleeping on you but I wanted to meet him with you!" She grinned.

"Aww come here~" I said and painfully sat up with Jungkook's help and moved a little with hisses of pain.

"Are you okay?" he asked worried.

"I'm fine..." I whispered.

"Mom and Dad wanted to meet you. I'll call them okay?" he softly pecked my forehead.

I hummed and picked my little prince up.

Seohyeon sat on the bed next to me and stared in awe.

"Do you like your brother?" I asked.

"Yes! Ever since I saw him sleeping on you mommy when you were in the sick room!" She smiled.

"Sick room? Baby that was so early in the morning. Why were you up at such an hour hmm?" I asked as I petted her head.

"I had a bad dream...I was looking for everyone but I couldn't find any of you! I was about to cry but an aunty found me and took me to you all." She snuggled into my side.

"My baby had a bad dream? Don't worry. We're all here to protect our little cutie!" You chuckle.

"Daddy said he'll protect me! He said he'll be a super hero and save me hehe~ I got so scared when I saw you and baby brother there mommy! I thought you were hurt!"

"No darling, I'm alright see! And baby brother is here to see you as well finally~"

"Daddy said that the magical stork had given baby brother to the wrong person and since you were his mommy, only you could get him like in my story books! So you were tired from the journey!"

"He's right. Baby brother was landed at the wrong place but we got him back!" I nervously chuckled.

She hugs me tightly.

"You love us so much mommy~" she exclaims in a sing song voice.

I chuckle at her sudden excited form.

We hear the door open and Jungkook walked in with his parents.

I bent to bow and tried to ignore the pain.

"No no Hyung Jae...No need to bow. It's fine." Mom kindly says and comes to me followed by Dad and Jungkook.

"You were very brave today. I'm I'm so proud of you Hyung Jae!" She smiles.

"Thank you Mom" I smiled back while holding our new bundle of joy in my arms.

We all spoke for a while before the cries of the baby was heard.

"He must be hungry...You feed him...We would give you time to rest now...." Mom lovingly said and patted my shoulder.

Seohyeon left with her grandparents to play but Jungkook didn't budge.

"You're not going to leave?" I asked shyly as I started to unbutton my blouse slowly.

"Why? I've already seen everything, plus you can need someone beside you and who's better than me right~?" Jungkook cheekily smiled.

"Aish~ What will I do with you?" I asked.

"Well you can kiss me, hug me, cuddle me- there's so much more!"

"Jungkook!" I called while feeding.

"Yes baby?"

"What will we name him?" I asked excitedly.

"Hmm....Let's see...How about...Jeongsan?" he asked while grinning.

A gasp left my mouth.

"I absolutely love it!" I cooed and buttoned up my blouse as our baby got over with his food.

"Thank you so much Jae...." Jungkook suddenly says out of the blue.

"Why?"

"Well, you keep all of us, mom and dad, Seohyeon, me and I know even Jeongsan so happy...You're good at fighting, making everyone happy, you have powers, you so so much for all of us. I'm so thankful for everything....I know that yoy know that I love you. But still I can't stop myself from expressing it. You healed me, forgave me for my grave mistakes, protected Busan and gave our family two bundles of joy. I often think what got me so lucky."

Happy tears grazing my eyes while a smile appears on my lips.

"I love you too which is what I look over these things. We may have several bumps on our road but we can't give up can we?" I replied and proceeded to kiss his lips.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook." I grinned.

"I love you too Park Hyung Jae!" He replied and kissed me once more with more passion and love. It wasn't rough or fast but just slow and lovable full of affection.

~*~

As time passed, the kids grew older but closer than ever. There was no differentiation between Seohyeon's or Jeongsan's status. Seohyeon grew into a beautiful young queen and ruled Busan till her brother became of age. She knew he had passion and potential so without a second thought, she had passed the kingdom down to her brother lovingly. If you're wondering, Jeongsan had similar water controlling powers like his mother.

Hyung Jae and Jungkook's hearts warmed because of Seohyeon's decision of passing the kingdom down without any problems or objections. While Seohyeon fell in love with the king of a neighbouring Kingdom and married him.

It was all well and good. As for Gwangju, Siwoo their son and younger daughter Sora were close as well.

___________________________________

* tears of joy * Yay~

* cries silently out or happiness *
Stutter 😢😭😭