3: Fun Times Pt.1

After five days of endless interviews, they had one day of rest. Thank god for the extra day because if they had to pack right after interviews, they would all be late for the plane by an hour. Jin went to the balcony and saw an amazing sunrise since they woke up a bit early. He looked down to find an untouched pool with a swan floaty. Next to it was a sign saying "Hotel suite use only." It looked cool when there was no ripples and just plain water. He decided to inform the others.
"Guys, we have a pool!"
The first one to react was Namjoon because he loves water. "I'm so glad we all brought our trunks." Namjoon stated. Everyone was confused when he said pack swimming trunks back in Korea. But it was worth it in the end. He hastily went to change and came out shirtless with black trunks on. Jungkook was staring at his tanned abs and slightly blushed. Really hot Namjoon, really hot.
"You guys gonna join?" Namjoon asked.
"Why are you shirtless.." Yoongi said cringing at him.
"This is a suite. The highest one. No one can even see us from below. Or from the top. Why not be comfortable and let your chest be free, then have a material sticking to you like a magnet?"
Namjoon always has good points. That's why no one would bother arguing with him. So much for an IQ of a hundred forty-eight.
"He is right. Let's go!" Hobi cheered.
With that, all of them changed and jumped in. Taehyung and Jin were chilling on the swan talking about Mario and Luigi. Until they were interrupted by Hobi and Jimin splashing, making them fall so they could get the swan. So they decided to play a pool version of cat and mouse while Jimin was on the swan being pushed by Hobi trying to get away from Taehyung and Jin. Meanwhie Namjoon and Yoongi were encouraging Jungkook to come in the pool. For some weird reason he wasn't sure if he wanted to go in. While Namjoon was still encouraging him making gestures, Yoongi snuck away and got up to push him.
"Jungkook it's ok. If your cold move around." Namjoon softly said. Jungkook looked in his eyes. How can I say no to you? But I am just to scared and I don't know why.
"I am trying but, I just feel-" Jungkook choked as Yoongi pushed him vigorously. He was going to fall on Namjoon with his arms spread out wide so he closed his eyes thinking they will drown. Splash.