10: You Wanna Do It?

(Warning: this has smut. If you Don't like that stuff then you may leave. Read at your own caution)

Jungkook was sitting on his phone next to Namjoon who was texting Jackson from GOT7. "What is he saying?"
"Uh you should treat Jungkook with something nice wink wink hint hint." Jungkook smirked and sat on Namjoon moving his hips in a circling motion. Namjoon started blushing.
"What do you want?" Jungkook leaned closer into Namjoon's face.
"I want you."
"You wanna do it? Ok horny boy." Namjoon sat up as Jungkook slid down. Jungkook slowly took off Namjoon's pants and boxers together in a sexual manner which turned him on. His friend popped out and hit Jungkook's face. "Oh haha sorry!" Namjoon tried so hard to keep his laugh in because it looked really funny.
"It's ok. I love it when your friend does that." Jungkook said as he stroked Namjoon's friend with his tounge.
Namjoon bit his lip and held his head back. He wanted to moan so badly.
"It's ok Joonie. Moan for me." Jungkook then wrapped his tounge around it slowly bobbing up and down. Namjoon let out a really low grunt.
"Wait...Nngh...is anyone..mmm...here?" Although Namjoon felt so much pleasure, he didn't want anyone to know about this.
"Do you think I would be this amazing if anyone was here?" Namjoon couldn't resist the sexy voice of Jungkook.
He cummed in his mouth as he swallowed it all. Jungkook smirked. "Your tasty." Jungkook kissed Namjoon and slipped his tounge inside as Namjoon allowed him. When Jungkook came out there was a string between them. "Disgusting."
Jungkook laughed at Namjoon. He then pushed Namjoon down on his back while Namjoon was suprised.
"Wh-What?" Namjoon was confused at Jungkook. As Jungkook lowered his pants and boxers, still wearing them, he opened Namjoon's thighs to find a what-the-fuck-are-you-doing face. "Who said I was bottom?!"
"I did." Namjoon was scared.
He didn't know what Jungkook was going to do despite the fact he is younger. Jungkook slowly put his friend in Namjoon's ass as he moaned like a dog. Jungkook was worried that he might have hurt him. "You ok?"
"Hey. Where is your sexy voice at?"
"You ok?" Namjoon smiled and nodded. Jungkook slowly thrusted just to make sure Namjoon was ok. He went  at a normal pace as soon as Namjoon told him to go as fast as he can. At that moment he was about to go fast but then they heard the door open. The two were touching, hearts racing, looking at the door intensely.
"WHERE IS MY MARIO?!??!"
Jungkook burst out laughing but Namjoon covered his mouth. They were going to get caught if the others hear that they are currently having sex. "Nowhere! We are going to get late."
Taehyung was pulling Jin back.
"IF I DUN FIND MAH MARIO YALL ASSES BOUT TO GET A WHOOPING."
Jimin couldn't breath because of Jin. He actually sounded like a real mother.
The two heard footsteps near the door. Namjoon got startled and tightened his ass around Jungkook. Jungkook reached his limit and tried to hold it in.
"Oh you are all so lucky."
"Yeah we told you. Now let's go." Yoongi already headed back to the car waiting for the others.
"Wait. Where are Jungkook and Namjoon?" They got even more nervous as Jimin headed toward the door.
"Calm down. They are sleeping together let them be weirdo. We have a movie to watch let's go." Hoseok saved the two by pulling Jimin away from the door so they could go. All of them left again to watch the movie. Namjoon and Jungkook finally breathed some air. Out of nowhere, Jungkook cumshots deep inside Namjoon making them moan in unison. Jungkook goes to the side of Namjoon and holds his hand.
"Hah...I fucking love you Namjoon."
"Even though it was really short, I fucking love you too coconut head."
"I don't have one!!" Namjoon laughed at whiny Jungkook.
It is true, he didn't have one anymore.
"Am I your first?" Jungkook was very nervous that he had sex before they were thing and loved it more cause it was longer. He wanted Namjoon to have the best of him. At all times.
"Duh. I wouldn't hook up with anyone I don't love. You know that~" The two cuddled until Jungkook grabbed Namjoon's waist and held it.
"You know the fact that I am bottom and your top is very interesting."
"Cause I am the one to protect you."
Namjoon rolled his eyes and got up still holding Jungkook's hand.
"Let's shower together~"
"Fine fine."
With that the two boys went to the bathroom to shower. Peacefully.

(I was so weirded out lol I can't help it.)