4: Fun Times Pt.2

"Omg Namjoon I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I hope your ok I just can't see you hurt I'm sorryyy!" Jungkook was spitting random words out his mouth still having his eyes closed because he thought Namjoon was drowning. He couldn't bare to see his crush in such a state. "Open your eyes.." Namjoon's soft voice was so calming to Jungkook. He then felt his legs and arms wrapped around skin, his back being pulled. He carefully lifted his eyes to see a dimple smiling Namjoon stare at him with happiness. Jungkook realized what state he was in. He didn't drown anyone nor himself.
He was caught by a handsome guy. He started to blush madly because of how he was wrapping himself around Namjoon like a koala, which reminded him of Koya for no reason. Embarrassed of holding on to Namjoon, he let go and fell deep into the water, like Taehyung's vocal's. He then swam to the opposite end without going up for air. When he reached the wall, he came up for air. Everyone was impressed at the maknae's lung capacity.
"They don't call you golden maknae for nothing." Hobi's comment made everyone laugh. Jungkook felt happier. He decided to play cat and mouse with the others. He pushed the swan way faster than Hobi so Hobi could get on the swan with Jimin. Namjoon smirked at Yoongi squating on the land. "What do you want now Namjoon?" Yoongi raised one eyebrow as he squinted his eyes. He was confused at Namjoon because he looked skeptical. Out of nowhere, Namjoon grabbed Yoongi's torso and hung him over his shoulder. "YAH! PUT ME DOWN!!!" Yoongi was kicking and flapping his arms. He accidentally kicked Namjoon's stomach which made Namjoon let go and hold his stomach feeling immense pain. But since Yoongi was on his shoulder, he brought down Namjoon as well as himself. Underwater, Yoongi put Namjoon on his back and they rose on above surface together. Namjoon coughed as he came up for fresh air. "You kick hard Yoongi." Namjoon admitted.
Yoongi smirked and let him piggy back him in the water. Everyone was light in water due to the buoyant force pushing them up making them feel lighter.
"Yoongi~"
"Ew stop."
"Yoongiii~"
"Namjoon I swear"
"Yoongii-" Before Namjoon said his last word Yoongi let go of him. He splashed in into the water but got up afterwards. He jumped back on Yoongi and ruffled his hair. Yoongi suddenly smiled and supported Namjoon again. Everyone was splashing around having the time of their lives. This moment was able to happen thanks to the leader saying 'pack your trunks!' frequently when they were packing, the manager who bought the suite, and the one and only Jin who told them about the pool. These times weren't any times, they were fun times.