15: What Is This?

Yoongi was watching was finished working and was about to watch Netflix until "HYUNG!" Hoseok was happily smiling at Yoongi.
Yoongi turned around with an annoyed face
"Wanna come be a Namkook third wheeler with me?" Hoseok still smiling waiting for an answer
"Mmm no. I have better stuff to do than watch love birds be all gross and lovey."

"Yay! I have them all to myself!" He happily skipped away leaving the door open.
Groaning, Yoongi walked to the door and closed it. He felt his heart skip a beat. "Ah stupid heart. Stop doing that!" It beat again.
He wasn't sure what to do. He was going to ask Namjoon.

Yoongi: Hey Nam

Namjoon: Wassup!

Yoongi: I feel like my heart skipped a beat around Hoseok. What does it mean.

Namjoon: Oooo you like him

Yoongi: No way! Why would I love a disgustingly beautiful handsome turd like him?

Namjoon: Because you just called him handsome and beautiful.

Yoongi: I do like him...
Yoongi: WHAT DO I DO?!?!?

Namjoon: Take your time. When your finally ready, tell him how much you love him. Make sure it's nice too. Now stop texting! I'm on a date with two people. Bye!

Yoongi looked at his phone in confusion. "Date with two people? What- oh cause Hoseok is there ok." Yoongi got of Genius Lab and went to go get some food.

Hoseok: Yoongiii

Yoongi: Whaaaaaaat

Hoseok: We are coming home!

Yoongi: Does it look like I give a fuck?

Hoseok: Um

Yoongi: Exactly

Hoseok: I just thought you would be happy! That's all...

Yoongi: If you shove a whole box of lucky charms down your throat and choke to death I would be happy.

Yoongi through his phone across the living room. He was going mad and he didn't know why he was saying such horrific things to a bubbly person.
"STOP IT YOONGI!" Yoongi slid down the drawers of the kicthen counter. He softly cried in his breath. He loved Hoseok a lot, but every time he wanted to be nice he just snapped at him. He heard his phone ding with nonifications from Hoseok.

Hoseok: Yoongi?
Hoseok: Did I do something?
Hoseok: Yoongi?
Hoseok: Hyung?
Hoseok: Why aren't you answering

"Something is wrong. Why is he acting strange?" Hoseok asked Namjoon who was happily sitting on Jungkook's lap.
"Maybe he is just in a mood right now."

"What is that mood?"

"Didn't watch MLP mood." The two laugh like hooligans because Yoongi's secret was he loves MLP and Rainbow Dash was his favourite.
It kinda makes sense.
"I hope I didn't do anything. He seems angry at me.."