11: Your favourite Part?

The two lovers woke up from an amazing sleep with birds chirping at the window. They stared at each other and smiled. "We don't ever sleep in your bed." Jungkook realized that and decided that they will sleep in his bed together.
"Actually why don't we just let Jimin or Hoseok have that room and we can room together?"
"That's a good idea. My room or yours?
"Anyhting you want Jungkook."
"I like your room." With that it was decided. The two got up and got ready for today and went to the kitchen while Jungkook was hugging Namjoon's waist.
"Hello~" Namjoon waved at everyone who was also ready.
"You guys sleep well?" Taehyung noticed that everyday they seemed closer then usual, which he was fine with.
"Yes we slept great." The others smirked at each other when he said that knowing something was up.
"Ok not like that you guys." Everyone laughed.
"Just better than usual."
Namjoon still had Jungkook on his back as he was texting the manager since they were doing the dance practice of IDOL today.
"I want your ass again" Jungkook whispered as Namjoon laughed.
"Can't wait to grind on you in dance practice." Namjoon just squinted his eyes smiling so hard. It did kind of look like they were grinding each other in the dance practice. Jungkook started kissing his neck softly. Namjoon couldn't react but if he were too, he would hold Jungkook's head close. It felt like a soothing massage for his neck.
"Can you stop?" Yoongi was annoyed.
"If you are that jealous, go ask Jimin to help you." Yoongi couldn't believe everyone was O'ing as he got roasted by Jungkook.
He just decided to look down the hallway and drink his juice. Jungkook smirked and continued to kiss Namjoon's neck. "You guys are really close now. It's really cute." Namjoon dimple smiled as Jin said that. Jungkook notices and kissed his lips. He just couldn't resist Namjoon's smile. It was a huge turn on for him. Namjoon just giggled and kissed back. While Jungkook grabbed his waist. "Ugh. My Namkook heart is dying."
Namjoon just had to take a moment to laugh. Jungkook bunny smiled because it was so funny how Hoseok was shipping them two. Namjoon then started to kiss again. Jungkook lifted him and placed him on the table. At this point Hoseok was on the floor covering his chest. "Really? Right in front of my bacon?" Everyone laughed because of how Yoongi was bringing back old memes. Namjoon got off since they had to leave. Jungkook held his hand looking all proud. Namjoon squeezed it to make sure he felt that. The two just chuckled and left the apartment. As soon as they got out they weren't really touching. They wanted too but no one except the seven of them could know. They got to the studio and got ready for the practice.
"Yo Jungkook! What is your favourite part?" Jimin wants to find out for some reason.
Jungkook went to Namjoon and Namjoon knew what he wanted. The both started moving there hips and legs in such a motion that looked like they were grinding on each other. Jimin just laughed at their faces because they looked so meme like.
"That's your favourite part?"
Jungkook nodded vigorously. He then hugged Namjoon who was in his place.
"Jungkook we are starting!"
"Oh yeah!" Jungkook ran to his spot.
He got in his position and they started the dance.