Special: Jungkook's Birthday

Jungkook woke up in Namjoon's bed so excitedly because it was his birthday. He wanted to find everyone to tell them that his special day is here. He saw Jimin in the hallway so he was his first target. "Jimin! Guess what!!" Jungkook jumped up and down just to send the message through his body. "It's your birthday yeah I know." Jimin just walked out. Jungkook was so hurt, he never thought that Jimin would be so angry. He then went to Mon Studio because he wanted Namjoon to know. "Namjoon guess what!" He tried to keep his energy up but it was hard because of Jimin. "It's my birthday!" "Mhm"

"Did you know that?"

"Mmm"

"Are you gonna wish me happy birthday?""

"Mmmm why don't you go to your room?" Jungkook couldn't believe it. His best friend and his love both didn't care. At this point he was heartbroken. When he left tears fell down on his cheeks. So did Namjoon's. He went to his bedroom and slightly opened the door feeling a cold atmosphere. But then he slowly saw six presents, balloons, and a party hat. He went over to the bed and picked up the party hat and stared deeply at it. "What...?" Out of nowhere soft hands held his waist he was suprised but didn't look back. "Happy birthday Kookie.." Namjoon said in a deep but calming voice. Jungkook was so confused but he was happy. A ray of sunshine started to flow through the small crack of his curtains beaming on both of them. He thought it was a sign that they cared after all. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" All of the other five said in unison while Jungkook was crying happy tears. He couldn't expect this day to be any better. "W-Why did you guys act like you didn't care?" Jungkook chuckled. "It was Namjoon's plan. When I walked passed you I felt horrible because when I turned back you look heartbroken." "Yeah at first but my heart is restored. What about you?" Jungkook turned to face Namjoon. "A tear fell down my cheek for you" Jungkook kissed Namjoon deeply as he wrapped his arms around his neck. Everyone was saying 'aww' or 'that's so cute'. But then Yoongi had to ruin the moment. "Hey hey what do you call-" "No Yoongi stop." Jin was not in the mood because watching the two kiss was enough for him to go weak. Jungkook stopped and smiled as he looked in Namjoon's eyes. He then took Namjoon's hand and went to the kitchen. There was a huge cake that said 'happy birthday Golden Maknae' with gold all over the cake. He loved it so much and the fact that it was homemade made his heart warm. He ran over to Jin and hugged him. Jin petted his head like a mother. Then everyone all grouped hugged around the two. "Happy birthday Jungkook." They all said to youngest in unison.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIEEEE🎂🎉🎁