Special: Namjoon's Birthday

Namjoon went shopping for his birthday since he saw a back pack he really liked and decided to get it.
"Hehe now your mine. Hope your happy!" Namjoon walked out of the store in a sneaky way pretending he stole the back pack.

As he walked home, Mother Nature knew it was his birth day and decided to treat him. The sky was so beautiful, full of colour and creativity. Blues overlapped the dark purple as the light pinks hide in the clouds giving off a candy look. The floral area was bloomed and still blooming. Tulips and poppies, jasmine's and lilies. His day is going great. But Jungkook might have something even better for him.

"Ello?" Namjoon entered a dark atmosphere. As soon as he took one step, he got a huge a suprise with streamers that Jimin and Taehyung threw, the lights flashing and of course, a cake. But not just any cake, a Ryan Bear cake. He was so happy he hugged all of them. The fact that he got a suprise was great.
"Ahh thank you so much guys. Where is Jungkook though?" Namjoon was greatful for but was more eager for his lover. For him it's like losing his phone. Can't find him, gets really worried and upset.
"Taaa Daaa! I love you Joonie~."
Namjoon almost screamed. Jungkook was wearing a Ryan bear costume
holding his hands out. Namjoon ran to him and charged at him making him step back a bit. He loved it he was brightly smiling and jumping up and down. Everyone else laughed as Jungkook just closed his eyes and smiled at Namjoon loving him wrapping his arms around his back.
"Let's have sex with Ryan Bear." Namjoon smiled at what he whispered and was excited. He jumped on Jungkook wrapping his legs around his waist. Jungkook then carried him into Namjoon's bed room as Namjoon waved good bye to everyone else. They where just getting started.

"Sooo wanna hear those moans?"
Everyone laughed at Jin's comment. They didn't want to but it was funny how he said that being related to what was happening. But they decided to let them live. It was their lives and Namjoon's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONIE LEADEEEEEERR🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎂🎂🎂