Ch. 1 - Heroes

When there's nothing to be gained, rising to the challenge at those times, is surely the mark... of a true hero! - All Might

"DEKU" The tall blond male yells across the stadium floor as the green haired boy braces himself. "You're going to die Deku"

Midoriya stares blankly at Bakugo giving him a death stare which drove Bakugo insane as he launches himself towards the smaller male exploding the area making it very hard to see with the smoke. Which caught Midoriya off guard as Bakugo kicks him straight in the back knocking him off balance.

"Out Midoriya" Aizawa yells from the stands as Midoriya frowns before getting angry to Bakugo's snickering.

"Even with his quirk you're still a quirkless imbecile" Bakugo smirks as Midoriya decided not to attack him for it making his way to the stands.

Midoriya sits in between Tenya and Uraraka as they both look at him worried. Uraraka was about to pester him about what's going on in his head but she was soon yelled at to go verse Bakugo.

"Midoriya kun"

"Yes Iida?"

"How come you didn't beat Bakugo kun?"

"Eh. There's a lot of things I could've done but I didn't expect for that" Midoriya lies but Tenya bought it.

What really was going on was Midoriya being abused physically and verbally by Bakugo that every time he's done so Bakugo would always tell Midoriya to either back off in every battle with him or to receive the punishment.

Midoriya can't make every decision immediately...

Midoriya continues to watch the one v ones going on as Momo smiles looking at the ones versing before noticing Midoriya's upset expression. She nudges Todoroki as he was dozing off not really caring for Bakugo's showing off. He turns to her seeing her point to Midoriya in an non obvious way.

"What about Midoriya Kun"

"He seems off and I remember you saying how you li-"

"Shut up" Todoroki blushes slightly as he covers his face so no one would notice. "And Iida already asked"

"Wow. Todoroki kun just because someone asked it doesn't mean you can't ask as well" Momo smiles before hearing her name being called to go against Bakugo. "Looks like I'm going to lose to the human explosive"

"You're intelligence will get the best of him" Todoroki smiles as Momo rolls her eyes before going down.

As Momo verses Bakugo, Todoroki couldn't stop looking at Midoriya as he finds himself staring that once Midoriya turned to his direction he quickly turned away.

Midoriya looks up at Todoroki after turning his body towards him. "Todoroki!"

"Hm?" Todoroki looks at him seeing him waving him to where he sat.

"Don't be a stranger and sit with us" Midoriya smiles as that glow made Todoroki heat up but smile as well.

Todoroki walks down to where they sat sitting behind him still with their friends. Midoriya immediately leans back leaning on Todoroki's knees as he looks up.

"You don't mind?"

"Nope" Todoroki smiles as Midoriya blushes before drawing his attention back to the fight.

Momo saw them from the corner of her eye as she smiles big.

"YES!" She cheers before getting punched in the gut as she coughs before falling over.

"GET BACK UP BI-" Bakugo was cut off by Todoroki freezing him down as Midoriya gets Momo with Jiro.

"This is a sparing one v one exercise. Not a damn sports festival" Aizawa snaps at Bakugo as he explodes some of the ice to get out. "Midoriya Jiro, take her to the infirmary. But as for now. Todoroki you'll be verse Bakugo now" He says leaning back resting his head in his hand. "And if anyone pisses me off I'll send Mineta out there verses both of them"