Ch. 8 - Hidden

After a few minutes Kirishima walks back with Bakugo. He turns to Bakugo frowning before gently taking his hand.

"Kiri-"

"Shut up Bakugo..It's been four days..I miss you" He frowns before being pulled into the locker rooms. "Bakugo-"

Bakugo immediately hugs him not wanting to let go. Kirishima looks at him smiling gripping onto him tearing up. He heard sniffling coming from Bakugo as he hugs him tighter.

"Don't ever pull shit like that again Kiri...I'll end you..." He frowns as Kirishima pulls away wiping his tears away before kissing him lovingly.

Bakugo brought him close keeping his love close to him not wanting him to leave again.

The soft sound of a photo being taken wasn't heard from the two. But the one who took it was Monoma as he entered the locker room from his class's exam. He smirks to himself before leaving quickly.

Soon back to preparations the other Hero course classes swarm Momo to have her make their students masks as they got permission to ask from Aizawa. She took their references and went to work on them as she sat at Todoroki's table for the mean time.

"They all asked for you to do this?"

"Yes. Which I don't mind. I'll just be tired later"

The two continued to talk as she started to make some of the masks. Jiro look over at them frowning which caught Midoriya's attention.

"Jiro, are you okay?" Midoriya asks watching her flinch out of her daze before turning to him blushing slightly.

"How do you....ask someone out...like..to the masquerade..."

"Who are you intending to ask? Kaminari?"

"NO. MIDORIYA I SWEAR....I wanna ask Momo..."

Midoriya looks over seeing Momo with Todoroki as he couldn't keep his eyes off Todoroki before shaking his head going back into reality.

"She'll say yes" He tells Jiro before leaving going back to his table.

As Midoriya heads back to his table one of the banners falling as he immediately was grabbed and pulled away. It hit the edge of his table launching his table topper that's as soon caught by Uraraka instead of breaking the window.

"Midoriya" Todoroki frowns turning Midoriya towards him. "Are you hurt"

"N-No, I'm fine.." He blushes slightly covering it. Todoroki couldn't move his eyes off him as he was about to hold him close but was soon pulled away by Bakugo.

The two were soon met up in a hallway as Bakugo shows a picture of him and Kirishima kissing in the locker room.

"Who the fuck would be in the locker room. When every fucking one was in the class at the damn time" Bakugo says angrily as Todoroki couldn't think of anyone besides the general..

"Our Class is the only class setting up the masquerade while others catch up to us with exams and such. Maybe one of those classes"

"I swear. They better not do any fucking thing...." Bakugo started to panic as Todoroki grabs his shoulders.

"Calm down. We'll figure this out"

"If I get outted. Before I come out. I'm killing whoever did this"

"You wouldn't kill someone if it risked your license. So don't bother. We'll report them if we find out who. Now come on" Todoroki takes him back to the hall as Monoma smirks to himself hiding around the corner