Ch. 11 - Third Years

The distance was different for both...

Todoroki decided after the night he came out to mainly focus on what his future has for him. He studied harder, trained for hours on end, and always kept that protective intention for everyone he cares for. Especially Midoriya even if the distance made the crush feeling somewhat fade on his end.

For Midoriya. His studies, training, and photographic memory only enhanced for the better of his future as a hero. But his feelings never died slowly for Todoroki and only got stronger especially more difficult. His feelings were defiantly a distraction but he still made the best of his time for becoming a hero. The mysterious figure feelings died off rather quickly after the masquerade but he still received some items up until...

Their third and final year begun...

Midoriya slept in his childhood room suddenly freaking out to his alarm as he grabs it staring at the time.

"Shit!"

"LANGUAGE IZUKU!"

"Sorry mom!" Midoriya yells back before getting dressed in his uniform grabbing his bag about to run out until Inko grabs his collar. "Mom!"

"You are moving back into your dorms today! Don't you dare leave me without saying goodbye!"

Midoriya laughs smiling hugging his mother tightly before making his way back to UA. As he walks back onto the campus he sees all the new first years smiling all excited. Midoriya soon feels someone tackle him to the ground cheering.

"IZUKU KUN!" Uraraka smiles as nothing really changed about her besides her new hair cut. Shorter than before. Oh and the fact that she's taller than Midoriya now. "It's been ages!" She cheers floating smiling as she helps Midoriya up.

"It has been! Sorry I didn't keep in touch for a majority of the breaks. I was...doing stuff" He blushes slightly as he was ashamed of all the times he tried to hang with Todoroki but it either ended up failing or turned into a stalking situation.

"Well hey! We can train together again during the off days!" Uraraka smiles before seeing Tsuyu and running over to her.

Midoriya sat there thinking among himself before taking his phone out seeing the picture of Todoroki from their 2nd years. As he walks looking at the picture he ran right into a very tall buff man.

"Sorry abo-Kirishima kun!" Midoriya smiles up at the very tall one. Kirishima smiles before helping him up.

"Sorry for not paying attention man, how was your break?" Kirishima smiles picking up Midoriya's phone he knocked out of his hands. He immediately saw the home screen. "Dude. Just ask him already"

"DONT TELL HIM WHAT TO DO OR HELP HIM KIRISHIMA" The pineapple headed—-Bakugo with an undercut screams before immediately grabbing onto his muscular partner. "I swear Deku." He takes his phone out of Kirishima's hand seeing his background. "You have no balls to ask."

"KACCHAN!" Midoriya blushes embarrassed taking his phone back and putting it away.

"Seriously dude it's been years. You've been out and he came out when we were first years. Now we are third and about to finish up here. I wouldn't wait till the la- TODOROKI COME OVER!" Kirishima yells smiling.

Midoriya turns around immediately seeing Todoroki with very...handsome...long hair—with a new hair cut walking over to the two.

"Good morning" Todoroki says without expression.

"How's my second favorite resting bitch face?" Kirishima smiles as Bakugo pops out from behind him whispering.

"I'm his first favorite..."