Ch. 17 - Protection

The day comes to an end with everyone in the common area talking among themselves. Midoriya was talking to Uraraka and Tenya about the usual as Todoroki was playing cards with Bakugo and Kirishima.

"FUCKING BABE WHY DO YOU KEEP WINNING!" Bakugo yells angrily as Kirishima pulls out a card from his partner's pecs.

"Because I don't cheat with my breasts" He laughs as Todoroki watches Bakugo immediately tackle Kirishima kissing him and pinning him.

Todoroki soon sets his cards down.

"I win this time" He smiles before seeing Momo sit in front of him in tears slightly. "Okay...not this time"

"Why can't you just talk to me?"

"..."

"You seriously can't find a reason? You didn't tell me you cut your hair, you didn't tell me you got back with Midor-"

"Why does that last part matter?"

"Because. You shared everything with me!"

"Are you really sure about that? You've tried to do so many things every time we hung out that I would never tell if you're lying or being truthful" Todoroki snaps before getting up and leaving while Momo continued to cry which made Bakugo and Kirishima slightly uncomfortable but before Bakugo could leave Kirishima grabs him bringing him back down.

"Momo, don't be clingy and give the man some space. Crying to him won't help your case" Kirishima says calmly as Bakugo didn't want to be there.

"Kirishima...I-I..." Momo frowns not wanting to finish that sentence at the sight of Jirou walking in which made her instantly leave.

Kirishima and Bakugo watch her leave before seeing Jirou sit down with them drinking her tea. Bakugo was about to leave again but Kirishima brought him back down and this time in his lap holding him hostage.

"How's a going Jirou?"

"How's a going? Do I really need to answer that?"

"N-" Bakugo was about to say no until Kirishima covers the Pomeranian's mouth.

"It'll make you feel better talking to the right person" He says calmly as Jirou sets her tea down before looking at the two.

"I don't want to fight her or fight for her anymore. I'd rather take a bullet for my own sake than for hers" She frowns feeling Kirishima rest a hand on her shoulder.

"Healing takes time. Trust me, I promise it'll all be better"

Jirou smiles to his words before getting up with her tea. "Thanks Kiri" She smiles before walking back to her room.

Bakugo watched all of that go down as he turns to Kirishima staring for a bit. Kirishima looks at him back seeing the intense stare as he smiles kissing his nose making Bakugo blush a tad.

"Nerd"

"Explosive" Kirishima smiles laughing a bit before kissing Bakugo.

After a while Todoroki knocks on Midoriya's door watching him open it smiling but it spins fade seeing the stress in his partner's eyes. He frowns bringing him in until a few minutes later Midoriya cuddles Todoroki in his bed watching him fall asleep but look so peaceful.

"MIDORIYA!" Uraraka bursts through seeing the to cuddling smirking to herself about to take picture until Midoriya gave her a death stare. "Sorry!! I need a favor..."

"Why now?"

"Because...well it's not really a favor...Aizawa is asking for Todoroki about the Jirou and Momo situation...and I knew he'd be here"