Ch. 5 - Guardian

After their little moment they both went to their rooms when Midoriya quickly gets his phone and dials Uraraka.

"What's wrong Deku? You know I'm visiting my parents, it has to be-"

"I THINK TODOROKI KNOWS I LIKE HIM"

"Todoroki is just as clueless as you Deku. I highly doubt it"

"HE SAW THE PAGE"

Uraraka covers her mouth when she bursts out laughing but soon calms herself.

"Midoriya. Is he even gay?"

"I-I don't know! He told me he's not with Momo. They are just best friends! But I have no clue why that rumor is still going around"

"Mineta did start it. That perverted midget"

"URARAKA"

"Sorry! I'm not wrong. But if you think he likes you than why not say anything or ask him out?"

"I'm too afraid to ask him. Also there's this...person sending me things after almost every encounter with Bakugo or Todoroki that..."

"You like this mystery guardian angel...MIDORIYA WHEN DID YOU BECOME A GIRL"

"I DONT KNOW JUST HELP ME"

Uraraka tried to think of something before remembering.

"Maybe you can lure him or her into the gala we are having. The masquerade one where everyone wears a mask or looks different in appearance. Maybe you can find them there. It's in like a month so you could just try to pin point who it is before or just wait till then. Now I got to go! Bye Deku"

"Bye..." Midoriya sighs falling back on his bed staring at the ceiling. "Who can this person be"

While Midoriya was thinking about the person giving all of these things so far. He wanted to desperately know who it was as he just sat there. He soon left to go for a run as he was running he saw Todoroki against the wall with Bakugo up in his face. He frowns before running over to the two.

"I SWEAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT QUIRKLESS BASTARD?! DO YOU LIKE HIM FAG"

"ENOUGH" Midoriya snaps as he started to tear up looking at the two.

"Enough?! Deku you better mind your fucking own business and get the fuck out of here" He stares at him with evil in his eyes.

"No! Leave Todoroki alone!"

Todoroki stood there watching this play out that once he saw him about to grab Midoriya but he neck he grabs his arm flipping him over his person. The two heard him slam into the ground as Todoroki stood in front of Midoriya defensively.

"FUCKING MISTAKE HALF N HALF" Bakugo snaps getting up quickly before starting a fist fight with Todoroki.

Midoriya sat there frowning before grabbing Todoroki's waist and launching himself up and away from Bakugo. Bakugo growls using his quirk to the advantage to grab the two until Midoriya kicked him square in the face as Todoroki used his ice to bring the two up to the roof before melting he ice quick so Bakugo wouldn't follow.

The two stayed on the roof as Midoriya held Todoroki's face in his hands seeing the damage done as he tears up.

"Why would you le-"

"I'm not letting him hurt anyone" He frowns flinching slightly to Midoriya rubbing his thumb against some cuts. "Especially the ones I care about"

Midoriya frowns looking at his injuries before taking his hands and taking him to his room to patch him up. Todoroki sat patiently on Midoriya's bed looking at all the things All Might related while he waits.

"Yeah. Um. I'm a super freak of a fan"

"I wouldn't say freak. Just a super fan" Todoroki says calmly as he sees Midoriya setting his med kit next to his side. "That's..new?"

"Yeah. I never had one then this magically appeared when Ashido burned my arm"

"It came in handy"

"Yeah." Midoriya says calmly while putting alcohol on a Cotten ball before picking it up with tweezers gently padding it on Todoroki's cuts on his face.

Todoroki flinches slightly gripping onto Midoriya as Midoriya frowns stopping seeing him tear up slightly.

"Strong smell" He lies about how painful it was. Midoriya bought it though as he decided to work quickly.

After Midoriya finishes the last bandage he looks at Todoroki's worried expression. He frowns about to place his hand on his cheek but Todoroki grabs it holding it in his hands and resting his head against the holding.

"T-Todoroki kun"

"Thank you.."

"Anytime" Midoriya smiles as Todoroki lets go to leave but before he left he pats Midoriya's head gently.

Midoriya blushes intensely covering his face in his hands. Todoroki closes the door behind him before smiling and blushing himself. He soon goes to the common area to make himself tea but he ran into Sero.

"Don't hu-"

"I'm not going to.." Sero frowns rubbing the back of his neck. "I left that crowd. I'm not going to deal with that. So I guess I'm an enemy now"

"If they try anything. Tell me" Todoroki tells him as Sero watches him go into the kitchen. He frowns worrying about Todoroki somewhat.

As the three day weekend takes a end Todoroki kept taking the damage from Bakugo and his group for the next few weeks. As for Midoriya he kept receiving things that either benefit his hero costume or himself. He's got All Might related things he hasn't received, more enhancements to his hero costume, and recently he got a rose with an actual note that wasn't signed.

-Come with me to the masquerade-

Midoriya looks at it blushing deeply holding it to himself staring at the rose before smiling.

"Okay class. The masquerade is a night for all of you to relax and enjoy your night. It's in two weeks and before then we'll be helping UA set it up but also means more written exams than physical. And the other note...." Aizawa lifts up a form reading it before sighing. "Will the two go meet Nezu in the garden. Todoroki Shoto and Bakugo Katsuki. The rest of you take the time to begin studying on the following on the board"

After Aizawa dismisses the two. They walk together to the garden not saying a single word as Bakugo stares at Todoroki with the same old death stare he gives everyone before speaking.

"What do you think you fucking are for telling Sero that he's in danger"

"...."

"Speak half and half before we fucking see Nezu"

"I didn't tell him a single word when Sero has more of a brain than you"

Bakugo snaps like he usually does to the smallest of things as he grabs Todoroki pinning him against the wall.

"DONT FUCKING TEST ME HALF AND HALF. YOU CANT BE A FUCKING GUARDIAN FOR EVERYONE" He snaps letting him go and continuing on his way as Todoroki rests his hand on his neck soon letting him panic in his breathing.

He knew he'd still be a guardian even if he stopped breathing....