Ch. 13 - Family Relationships

"Are you positive you do not want to have that immediately healed. It won't be scarred" Recovery Girl looks at Midoriya with worry as he still kept what Aizawa told him and Bakugo when they fought as first years on how he should patch himself up. "You'll need stitches without it"

"I'm fine with the stitches ma'am. I need to learn my actions" He frowns sighing as she pats his back before moving her chair bringing it up so she can start with stitches.

Soon after Midoriya makes his way back to the dorms realizing he arrived before everyone. He sighs wishing he knew where they all were at the time which were the locker rooms. As he entered the dorms he sees Aizawa at one of the tables writing down lesson plans for all of the teachers minus homeroom related business. He turns to find Midoriya before staring at his injury seeing he didn't get the healing regiment.

"You took my words from first years seriously. I give you a percent of my respect but don't shove it in people's faces"

"I'm..not like that" Midoriya frowns rubbing the back of his neck making his way to the elevator.

"Midoriya"

"Yes Aizawa sensei?"

"Learn to be more careful. For the sake of yourself and others" He says strictly before calming down. "You should pin point those who care a little too much for you. So you can be careful"

Midoriya nods before getting on the elevator heading to his room going to rest it off but then remembers he can't laying down with a minor concussion. He decided just to climb into bed and lean up against the wall to stay sitting up. He curled up thinking about what Aizawa has told him but he only cared about how he got hurt. It's been weeks since the kiss on the elevator which made him only wanted it more but before he could fantasize about it he got a text from his mother.

"Are you kidding..me...."

Right after his out loud response Uraraka and Tenya enter his room to see him as Midoriya put his phone under his pillow before smiling at the two.

"How's your head Midoriya?" Tenya frowns setting down Midoriya's uniform and backpack down as Uraraka sits on his bed smiling filled with worry.

"I'm alright. Just tired. Extremely. Tired. But I have a concussion..and stitches are a pain..." Midoriya frowns dozing off slightly. He soon jolts back up rubbing the back of his neck.

"You could use a cuddle buddy.....I'll be right back" Uraraka smirks grabbing Tenya and running out to find Todoroki sitting across his door. "Just the one I was look for"

Midoriya soon sees Todoroki pushed into his dorm room. He blushes covering his face but Todoroki immediately climbs into his bed helping Midoriya with his shoes before taking off his own. He immediately slides in place of the wall feeling Midoriya immediately nuzzle close to his chest.

"Midorya-"

"Don't take blame for anything"

"But-"

"Stop Shoto. You're not a distraction if you are going to say you were the reason I crashed into some building. You're...never a distraction to me" Midoriya nuzzles close to Todoroki feeling him warm up slightly indicating he's blushing but he loved it in many ways. "Now....can we talk about the kiss....we barely talked besides a hi here and there and the occasionally sparring...but that doesn't..explain"

"Midoriya..."

Midoriya adjusts himself sitting up looking at Todoroki waiting for him to continue before suddenly speaking his mind.

"I like you Todoroki kun. Even with the insecurities and the amazing things others and myself see. I really do like you...I like everything about you.." Midoriya says starting to tear up as Todoroki didn't know what to say but suddenly started crying as well.