Ch. 2 - Flying Colors

The next day came as Todoroki was going to be late with Momo because of something they did last night. The two run into class as Aizawa stares blankly at the two before suddenly yelling.

"GET INTO YOUR SEATS NOW"

They both nod before going to their seats in the back. Todoroki sighs running his hand through his hair as Momo laughs to herself.

"What's so funny about being late?"

"It was worth it" Momo winks smiling as Todoroki rolls his eyes.

"I bet you Todoroki was getting it on with Yamomo" Mineta snickers before being smacked in the back of the head by Dark Shadow.

Midoriya sunk in his seat to the comment Mineta made as he continues to write in his hero journals.

"MIDORIYA STOP WORKING ON THAT AND PAY ATTENTION" Aizawa snaps before bringing Present Mic in to teach English while he sulks in his corner.

As class was progressing everyone started a rumor with Todoroki and Momo being late. Mainly surrounding Mineta's comment. The rumor kept going throughout the day that when Momo was walking back to the dorms Jiro runs up behind her grabbing her wrist.

"Momo is it true!"

"What is?"

"You and Todoroki are..."

"Jiro say it already" Momo looks at her with worry as Jiro didn't know how to say it which lead her to freaking out and running from the situation. "Jiro!"

"I-I'm Sorry!"

Momo stood there even more confused as she tries to think about what she was trying to get at.

"I thought she was going to ask me out" She pouts before continuing on her way.

Meanwhile Bakugo was messing with Midoriya again cause he got new notebooks and for all the same reasons Bakugo does such a thing.

"Mina. You know what to do" He snaps as Ashido was about to shoot her acid at his notebooks when...

"DEKU KUN!" Uraraka yells running over tapping him and making him float but when she shot her acid it hit Midoriya's arm causing damage. "LEAVE BAKUGO" She snaps as Tenya and Todoroki quickly follow behind knowing what was going on.

"OH FUCKING ROUND FACE LETS GO" Bakugo snaps as he was going to explode her face but Todoroki immediately froze him and his group before seeing Uraraka release as Midoriya starts falling.

Todoroki adjusted himself catching Midoriya in his arms seeing the group breaking out which made him instantly run along with Uraraka and Tenya.

When they arrived to the dorms and settled Todoroki was wrapping Midoriya's arm while also cooling the burns. He frowns while watching him help his burn.

"Why are you so nice Todoroki, Momo is lucky"

"Hm? What about Momo?"

"Aren't you two...a thing?" Midoriya asks slightly afraid of the answer.

"No. She's my best friend but we aren't a thing" Todoroki says calmly as Midoriya lights up and feels slightly better.

"Well...maybe you should control the rumor"

"Rumors are a plague. They spread until someone stops them or it dies out" He says calmly before taping the end. "I'm probably just going to let it die out. But tell Momo"

Midoriya kept an eye on Todoroki as he finishes while putting away his supplies. He soon makes eye contact with Midoriya that lasted longer then expected but was soon interrupted.