Ch. 18 - A Future with You [Final]

"FUCKING DEKU I SWEAR" Bakugo yells trying to get Midoriya off the biggest couch in the common area so he can lay on it with Kirishima.

"Bakugo...just let him relax. We can share the other one" Kirishima says nervously seeing Bakugo toss Midoriya at Todoroki and Tenya causing all three to fall over. ".....Katsuki"

"I JUST WANT TO RELAX WITH MY BOYFRIEND IS THAT SO HARD" Bakugo growls before getting bear hugged by Kirishima to calm him which it did but Bakugo never gets rid of his rest bitch face.

"There we go. Now you're calm" Kirishima smiles before going to the other couch with Bakugo feeling him grip onto him.

Midoriya groans a bit getting up with the help of Todoroki as Tenya watches Bakugo turn into a clingy animal with Kirishima.

"Do I say something?"

"You want your finger ripped off? No" Midoriya rolls his eyes feeling Todoroki hug him tightly and over protectively. "Shoto..I'm good"

"I know, I just like hugging you" Todoroki rests his head on top of his feeling him hug back gently.

Kirishima smiles at the two feeling Bakugo biting him as he immediately shoved him off.

"No"

"WHY"

"Cuz I said so"

"Bitch"

"What?"

"BITCH"

Kirishima and Bakugo stare at each other before laughing as Kirishima gets up dragging his partner by the shirt collar going to one of their rooms.

"Odd"

"What is Todo kun?"

"Them"

"Mm. I guess" Midoriya shrugs before feeling Todoroki hug him tighter. "I can't breathe" he jokingly coughs as Todoroki pulls away frowning.

"Ah...Sorry" Todoroki frowns feeling bad as Midoriya stares him down before grabbing his face kissing him gently. Making him immediately smile bringing Midoriya back into his embrace.

Poor Tenya just watching the two as he soon saw Uraraka from the corner of his eye smiling to himself. He then went to see his love while the two embrace each other.

"Shoto" Midoriya parts holding Todoroki's face in his hands.

"Yes?"

"I love you" He smiles lovingly as Todoroki blush a tad smiling even more.

"I-"

He was cut off by the dorms main door shooting open revealing Momo with a completely new look. Even shorter hair, short shorts, tank top, leather jacket, thigh high socks, combat boots, the whole look that mainly....well

"...." The two look at her as Momo marches over to them grabbing Midoriya's collar staring him down.

"LET G-"

"I'm sorry....for everything" Momo frowns as she started tearing up. She still acts like her old self. "I should have never got in the way and I know I've hurt you as well as Shoto..."

Midoriya frowns as Momo completely lets go of him before bowing in front of the two.

"I'm so sorry please forgive me! Take your time! Just know I won't get in your personal lives or in the way of your relationship! I just want things to go back to the way they were!" Momo frowns turning to Todoroki seeing his hesitation. "You don't have to forgive me right away nor do you Midoriya kun. But I would like you as my friend again and who knows? In the future you'll probably being crying on the phone with me because you'll be having your first child with Midoriya and same with me and Jirou. Now enough of this....I'm extremely sorry and I'd love for our relationships as friends to grow again. Now if you'll excuse me!" Momo parts the two smiling looking up a bit. "I'm going to get my girl back"