Ch. 7 - Preperations

The next morning came as Aizawa handed everyone a list of their jobs to help prepare for the masquerade. Midoriya looks at his seeing his first one was table/table arrangements and Todoroki had the same one which is a plus for the both of them to work together but the downside was Bakugo working with them.

As they were all sent to do their work Momo quickly grabs Todoroki showing him the idea for his mask but also gives him a prompt photo for Midoriya's.

"Wait. So I'm wearing a black wig?" He whispers to Momo as she nods before running away from Aizawa approaching them.

"Todoroki. Will you be fine assigned with Midoriya and Bakugo"

"Yes sir"

"Come to me if anything"

Todoroki nods watching Aizawa leave to go back into his corner of the classroom. He makes his way to the storage closet with the tables opening it to see Bakugo and Kirishima. Todoroki hid behind one of the stacks to see Kirishima grabbing Bakugo's face and kissing him lovingly while he brought him close.

"Bakugo..is?" Todoroki questions before hearing the door open again as he sees Kirishima run off to do his job.

Bakugo frowns before getting angry. "ARE YOU TWO BASTARDS FINALLY HERE"

"Wow. Such violence." Midoriya teases rolling his eyes. Todoroki follows behind him still remembering what he saw as he couldn't stop staring at Bakugo.

"What the fuck are you looking at Icy Hot" Bakugo snaps as Todoroki didn't reply just went to do what he's advise to do. "Tsk. Fucker"

While the three were moving the tables into the main halls used for fundraiser parties they were advised to put them in specific spots and to also make the arrangements for the top of the tables revolving around tradition black and white. Todoroki moved tables with Bakugo while Midoriya kept an eye on them while also working on the arrangement.

"You like staring huh Deku kun?" Uraraka smiles sitting beside him after doing her job which was arranging the lights and setting up the dance floor.

"H-Huh?! I'm sorry! I'm not paying attention to anything...just. Making sure Kacchan doesn't do anything"

Uraraka looks over at the two while hearing what he said. She soon gets off the stage before running over to the two and tapping all the tables left need to be placed before having herself float as she put them in the spots for them. Neither of them said anything or were going to attack her but Bakugo makes his way to Midoriya taking the sketchbook seeing what he came up with.

"What the fuck is this arrangement Deku? What are you gay? Oh wait. You came out last year. You fucking fag"

Midoriya frowns staring at Bakugo before giving him a death stare and slamming his sketchbook on the top of Bakugo's head before walking away from him. Bakugo growls angrily about to go after him until he felt uneasy staring from a lot of Midoriya's friends. He soon storms off as Todoroki watches him before being called to do something for Tenya.

As some of the preparations were taken care of everyone reported back to the classroom hearing Aizawa groan.

"Why the hell are you all back"

"We are just giving you the list of all the things we done sir" Tenya says resting the paper on the podium while others were grabbing their stuff.

"...." Aizawa takes it looking at everything completed as he was impressed. "Midoriya stay after to show me the arrangement. In four days is when you all will be putting all the decorations and arrangements"

As everyone went off Midoriya stayed behind showing Aizawa the different arrangements he came up with. Aizawa approved of the one that came with multiple showing off everyone's quirks. As he sets down the sketchbook he senses the uneasy feeling. Aizawa looks at his problem child before patting his head.