Ch. 9 - Dates

Afternoon of the next day Todoroki finds himself in casual clothing following shortly behind Midoriya and Tenya as they all headed to a tux shop by the school. Even though Todoroki already had one, he knew he had to get one to seem like he didn't have one already when he was with the two.

"I can't believe it's there's a week left before the dance. It's so exciting!" Midoriya smiles big getting genuinely excited for the dance.

"I know right! It's going to be exhilarating" Tenya replies to his friend's excitement before turning to Todoroki. "Do you have a date for the masquerade Todoroki?"

That question immediately caught Midoriya's attention as the two look at their half n half friend.

"No, I'm going alone" He says in a calm manor knowing his plan.

"Well you can always sit with Midoriya and I. My date is Uraraka...she asked me since..I was too nervous to ask her." Tenya blushes. "What about you Midoriya?"

"I'm meeting someone there" Midoriya replies with a gentle smile before holding the door for them.

As they were getting measurements Midoriya felt his phone blow up as he takes it out seeing messages from Uraraka.

U: DEKU

U: DEKU!!!

U: DEKU KUN WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THIS GUARDIAN ANGEL CHARACTER?!

U: FUC-I mean DANCE W/ HIM

U: HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS A GUY?!

U: Well actually...

U: IS DEKU KUN GOING TO GET SOME

I: CALM DOWN

I: I-I don't know what I'm going to do. It's just a nervous thought

U: Oh my god. Izuku! It'll be exciting! You get a date and I have a hot date

I: We sure are lucky huh...

U: YES. NOW WHEN TENYA GETS A TUX HE LIKES SEND ME PICTURES!!! I WANNA MATCH <3

I: On it lol

Midoriya sighs before getting pulled into a changing room with the tailor. The tailor looks up at his upset expression before standing.

"Are you alright sir?" The woman asks with worry as Midoriya looks at her nodding.

"Yeah..I'm okay" He smiles as the woman stands drawing thread from her mouth before stitching a part of his pants. "What...is your quirk?"

"You know a spider and their webbing? It's pretty much like that just called fiber web, hence why my fingers are super skinny and long and the webbing is really thin but super strong in durability" She smiles as Midoriya took out his phone jotting down everything even if she's not a hero he'd still like the information. "Now since I shared my quirk, mind if I take a guess at what's wrong?"

"S-Sure" He replies nervously afraid of what she'll say.

"You have a date with someone but you truly want another" She smiles hearing Midoriya freak slightly mumbling how she may know as she suddenly starts giggling. "Calm down sir I need to finish this stitch. Reason I think that is because of that young man right there"

Midoriya turns to see Todoroki looking at him before looking away and watching his tailor. He blushes slightly which made the woman only smile more.

"You truly want him huh? Adorable. I...ship it?"

"Ship it?" He blushes even more hearing her laugh more.

"Sorry it's something I heard from these ladies that came in with their partners. Pardon me for I don't know what it is"