Ch. 16 - Their Feelings

"No...I need to tell you something.."

Midoriya only worried for Todoroki's sake watching him help him on the bed to take a seat. He started to only think the worse staring at Todoroki's blank expression until he was out with it.

"Momo and I kept something away from our partners. The fact that we faked a relationship for Momo's homophobic parents' sake"

"Well. That's..fine as long as nothing ha-"

"We kissed."

"What"

"Ochaco texted me saying that you were injured. I wanted to leave this family dinner that I was forced to attend for the reason of Momo's parents. Her mother told us to kiss. I didn't want to. But Momo indicated a kiss on the cheek. Which...I don't think is fine but I did it anyway but either Momo did it or her mother kicked her under the table but she turned as I was leaning in and we kissed.."

Midoriya didn't say a word. All he did was stare at Todoroki frowning before struggling to get up. Todoroki was about to help him until his hand was smacked away.

"Can you leave"

"Iz-"

"CAN YOU LEAVE" Midoriya snaps as Todoroki frowns heading out immediately trying not to cry say or do anything but go to his room.

But Midoriya on the other hand felt tears streaming down his cheeks staring at the ground of his bedroom.

"....he...h-he shouldn't...have done anything" He cries sitting on the ground holding his knees.

As Todoroki made his way to his room Kirishima notices the blank expression but he felt the tense aura so he had to ask..

"What's wrong Todoroki?"

"M..." He didn't want to say who or what happened. All he wanted to do was pick himself in his room till the weekend and maybe his life was over.

Kirishima frowns before immediately going to make his way to Midoriya and ask him. But once he reached the door he saw Ochaco and Tsuyu running with blankets and ice cream entering his room before locking it.

"The fuck...." He frowns before seeing the door open a crack showing Ochaco.

"He's taking a break with Shoto...."

"Do you know why"

"Sadly, no.." She frowns before going back in closing the door.

Kirishima frowns worried for both of them but as he leans against the door to listen in he hears Midoriya balling which made him instantly know who caused the pain. But deep down knowing himself and Todoroki it wasn't his fault or Midoriya's.

Few hours pass as Midoriya curls up in his bed still crying staring at the wall while he squeezes the cat plush from first years. He knows why he wanted it and shouldn't really be squeezing it for comfort when it reminds him of Todoroki. But deep down he didn't want to be completely mad at him. He's...extremely hurt. He soon heard tapping on the sliding glass door which made him get out of bed walking over to open the door. Midoriya looks down to see a small box of macaroons. He picks it up to find a note with only initials on it.

G.A.

Midoriya blushes frowning before feeling more tears bringing the box in setting it down and sitting on his desk chair looking at them.

"You seem to always come when I need it...."

As he settled back into bed enjoying the macaroons..outside the sliding glass door in the blind spot was Todoroki as he sat down leaning against the wall. He frowns still having tears in his eyes but he didn't make a sound.