Ch. 6 - Slowly Breathing

The two finally arrive with Nezu as they both see Endeavor and Jeanist staring at them.

"What's the point in having pros here when we are going to fuck-"

"Watch your language you human firecracker" Enji snaps looking away from Bakugo and looking at the bandages on his son. "Now it's either you back off my son or you'll be-"

"Suspended for the rest of your year and being taught under me. Now I know you think that's a plus compared to teaching from your homeroom teacher but it's not. You'll receive in medical terms scut work. Which is mainly paper work in the agency world" Hakamata strictly says to Bakugo as he sees the one get extremely angry.

"And don't think Todoroki was the only one to tell someone of your actions. Well Todoroki didn't. A few people told for his sake" Nezu sighs frowning as Endeavor walks beside his son resting his hand on his back feeling his breathing is rapid. "Todoroki will be coming to Recovery Girl to check on his injuries and if new ones appear she has the right to report"

"Mind if I take my son for a moment"

"Go ahead" Nezu frowns before discussing with Hakamata and Bakugo conditions as Enji takes Todoroki into the hall watching him have a slight panic attack.

"Breath Shoto"

"I fucking can't. He'll find a fucking way" Todoroki panics slightly before screaming. "I MUST PROTECT MIDORIYA" He yells before realizing what he said as Enji looks at him with a serious look while he starts to cry.

"Shoto"

"S-Stop"

"You don't have to be closeted. Especially with me. Of course I come off as a monster to a lot of people..mainly children. But that doesn't mean I don't accept this. Now don't be ashamed of it and protect who you love. And don't fuck up like me" Enji says strictly before seeing Todoroki rest his head against his chest.

Moments have passed as the day cut short because of their small encounter and the news for the masquerade. Everyone was back at the dorms and studying with each other for the exams while some of the girls were discussing about what they were going to do for the masquerade.

"Momo do you mind making our masks?" Uraraka smiles lovingly.

"I don't mind at all. All of you just need to give me a conce-"

"AND YOU DO OURS TOO?!" Sero and Midoriya exclaim as Momo laughs smiling.

"I'll do everyones. Just give me a drawing of what'd you like and it'll be perfect" She smiles lovingly before leaving to go study alone but she ran into Todoroki so decided to study with him.

The two sat in the gardens of the common area as Momo listens to him going on about how his father knows he's gay and the fact that he wants to confess but can't. She was in the same boat but she didn't know how to express it.

"At least your dad accepts you right?"

"Yours don't?"

"I didn't say that. My parents support every action I do. Unless they truly need to get involved."

"Ah I see"

Momo stares at him blankly before frowning.

"What happened with the principal?"

"I technically didn't do anything wrong. It's the sake that Bakugo is in. He gets a huge punishment if I get hurt or if anybody. But the principal knows that I take everyone's bullets" He says calmly flipping through one of his notebooks before finding the page he ripped out frowning. "A part of me is like that'll be fine. But another part of me is that he's risking his future from all of these actions"

"Is Todoroki forgiving the enemy?" Momo smirks as she laughs softly before seeing Todoroki go into his pencil bag taking out the paper he ripped out. He hands it to her as she looks at it seeing Midoriya's name. "Shouldn't you be giving this to Midoriya?"

"I can't. I didn't sign it by my name"

Momo frowns opening it seeing what he wrote. She smiles softly at how sweet it was but he didn't sign his name and used a different thought.

"Todoroki. You should ask him out if you really like him. You shouldn't wait long"

"I should be telling you the same thing" He snickers as Momo laughs along before remembering.

"You could change your appearance at the masquerade. It's mainly for the students to enjoy themselves for a night. Why not wear a wig, a mask, maybe colored eye contacts so your eyes would match but I wouldn't do that"

"So pretty much be the other person that Midoriya possibly expects from all the items other than me"

"Pretty much"

"That's smart. Can you make me a mask?"

"Of course~" Momo smirks as she had an idea for the masks.

Minutes went by as everyone sat for dinner and were talking among each other when Midoriya makes his way next to Todoroki smiling.

"Hey"

"Hey Midoriya" He smiles before continuing to eat.

Midoriya looks at him for a moment before speaking softly...

"You can come to me if you need someone to talk to" He smiles as Todoroki looks at him with a gentle smile.

"Thank you...Izuku" he smiles turning away as Midoriya blushes in a settle tone.

After dinner and a few moments spending it with friends. Midoriya heads to his room but sees Todoroki sitting on the floor leaning against his door. He freaks slightly running over to kneel by his side seeing he's asleep and his breathing was slow.

"To-..." He stops himself soon picking up Todoroki and carrying him into his room setting him down on his bed. 'Peaceful...' He thought to himself while covering Todoroki with a blanket seeing him ease into his bed.

Midoriya watches for a moment before pushing his hair out of his face. Todoroki flinches slightly but nuzzled against his fingers before turning his body startling Midoriya thinking he woke him. But all he did was get even more comfortable. Midoriya smiles lovingly before getting up and going to his room.

"He's...so peaceful.." He blushes to himself smiling even more.