Ch. 12 - Feisty

[Smut Warning]

As it slowly became night some couple decided to have some fun~

"AHHH YES!~ KIRI!" Bakugo moaning gripping onto his bed sheets enjoying his partner penetrating him just right.

Kirishima grips onto Bakugo's hips thrusting harder and harder. He only got feistier every moan he heard from Bakugo knowing he's doing him right.

As they were enjoying themselves Tenya stares blankly with blood shot red eyes as he stares at the ceiling knowing they are doing it right in front of him. He suddenly flinches to the door opening showing Uraraka as she also looked very extremely tired. She walks in closing the door behind her making her way to Tenya's bed crawling into the bed.

"Couldn't sleep either?" He says calmly moving over feeling Uraraka cuddling up close to him.

"They are-"

"YES FUCK ME" Bakugo yells off the top of his lungs climaxing as Uraraka soon covers her face with Tenya's pillow.

"....they are done" Tenya sighs in relief before wrapping his arms around Uraraka cuddling close. "Now we can sleep"

Todoroki sighs in relief that they all shut up. He then remembers what he did in the gardens with the settle kiss making him smile to himself while Midoriya in his room didn't care about Bakugo's fun and was just screaming in his pillow blushing like a maniac from Todoroki even if it was just a kiss on his temple. He still freaked out over it before passing out from being overheated.

Soon the morning came when everyone in the dorms were eating in the common area as the BakuSquad stared at Bakugo eating loads of the breakfast while Kirishima stares blankly not thinking about anything.

"Kirishima...are you okay?" Midoriya asks slightly worried as Kirishima didn't answer.

"OF COURSE HES FUCKING OKAY" Bakugo snaps at Midoriya as Kirishima soon covers Bakugo's mouth before slamming him in his chest so he doesn't react to everyone when he says this.

"He's like a horny puppy just wanting more...." He says bluntly as Bakugo starts yelling in his chest while trying to explode him. "HES SUCH A HORN DOG"

"ADJEBDUEKKSDNVDSUKEND" Bakugo screams in his chest more as Kirishima soon lets go before leaving to make it to class on time even if he's extremely tired. "KIRISHIMA"

"Bakugo Katsuki" A very angry Aizawa enters the building as he gives he student a death stare. "FUCKING SHUT UP AT NIGHT"

"No promises" Bakugo smirks before getting tied in Aizawa's scarf and dragged to class.

After a bit in the class everyone got dressed in their PE attire as Aizawa wanted to see the kind of training some students did. He set everyone up with sparing partners for many times they'll be doing this.

Midoriya was set up with Todoroki as the two didn't think about their feelings and only thought about what both of them did individually. The two stand apart from each other catching Aizawa's attention as they notice him waiting.

"It's your power Todoroki" Midoriya smirks.

"Well I'm well aware of that" Todoroki smirks as his flames start to show until he shoots his flames straight at Midoriya.

As the fire settled Todoroki notices him not there as Midoriya shining with green electricity smirks behind Todoroki about to hit him square in the back until he felt his feet freeze watching Todoroki slide away. Midoriya stares at him before launching himself straight at him immediately breaking the ice. As he got closer Todoroki just had a devilish smirk before forming an ice wall taking a step back knowing Midoriya would break through it forming a stance of attack in the air. He stares before sliding underneath him and immediately punching him in the stomach area hearing him gasp slightly before stumbling on the ground.