Ch. 10 - Masquerade

Todoroki's weekend with his mother went smoothly...somewhat

"Shoto, your father told me something that I wish you'd tell me"

"What do you mean?" He was genuinely confused looking at his mother as she takes out her phone scrolling to pictures of the sports' festival Enji sent her.

Rei pulls up a picture of Midoriya as Todoroki frowns blushing a bit before feeling her hands on his face.

"You don't have to hide anything from me Shoto. It won't help you in the long run" She says calmly feeling Todoroki immediately huh her as she grips onto him. "Oh Shoto.."

It started off emotional before settling down. Now Todoroki stands in front of the dorms staring at the balconies seeing Midoriya's light is on as he looks at his arm before sighing and heading inside. He sees a lot of his friends in the common area as he decided to ignore them for the time being. He makes his way to his room entering finding a box from Momo about his costume for the masquerade as he ignores it for right now. Todoroki immediately grabs the bunny plush from a while before crawling in his bed and curling up.

"I'm...so nervous..." he frowns talking about the masquerade as he curled up.

After a while Todoroki wakes up from his extremely long nap as he stretches he heard rocks being tossed at his glass doors. He sat there confused until he sees a brick go through the window which made him extremely angry as he walks to the balcony seeing Bakugo, Kirishima, and Momo all together on the bottom waiting for him. Todoroki rolls his eyes before going out of his room and down to them on the grass.

"Finally!" Bakugo groans as Kirishima pushes him over to make him shut up.

"Who threw the brick?" Todoroki stares blankly at the three as Kirishima points to Bakugo suddenly pulling him into the ground. "Okay. Now why do you want me here?"

"Looks like you could use some friends for a minute" Momo says with a smile as Todoroki suddenly hugs her making her instantly hold him gently.

After a bit the four sat together enjoying the night and sushi prepared by Momo without Aizawa noticing the amount of food she used. Todoroki kept staring at Midoriya's balcony which caught Kirishima's attention right away as he rests his head on Todoroki's shoulder making Bakugo scream internally.

"If you like him why don't you tell him? You do know he likes you"

"He likes the mysterious person that in his head isn't me. Just a person who cares about him the same amount as I do and spends and wastes all their time trying to get the smallest of attention from someone who is outted and perfect in my own perspective....he likes a person who's a Guardian Angel....he doesn't like me anymore" He frowns biting down on the chopsticks before just sitting there with he chopsticks hanging from his mouth and his hands in his lap.

"Love is difficult. No matter what good or bad outcome is thrown at you. Midoriya and you may have book smarts but when it comes to love you are just like everyone else but one of the two's secret is out in the open. You are a closeted gay, who loves a guy who only saw the gestures you do and not the person behind him. You are a man of taste going for someone who's whole future intention is to only protect those he cares for and others. Both of you are men blind to reality just simply wanting to get the best." Kirishima says in a calm manor as Bakugo stares at him with that look of 'what the fuck did you do with my boyfriend'. "So maybe have a fun night at the masquerade, then finish up UA without distractions"

"Am I a distraction?" Bakugo pouts playfully at Kirishima as Kirishima grabs his face.

"You are the best thing in my life. And you are the only reason I'm passing regular classes so shut the fuck up" He says calmly before being attacked by multiple kisses from Bakugo.