Ch. 4 - Fun & Games

As all of them arrive to the arcade Tenya and Uraraka went to get tokens for their group as Bakugo went to get some for his. Ashido sneaks her way behind Midoriya along with Denki.

"So how's the bone breaker?"

"Oh wait no. The heart breaker. That works t- AHHHH" Denki screams to Dark Shadow hissing at the two as they both scream before backing off Midoriya.

"Thank you Tokoyami"

"It wasn't me. Dark Shadow does whatever he pleases" He says calmly with a smile as he kept close to Tsuyu. Dark Shadow looks at Midoriya like a puppy as Midoriya pets him smiling watching him smile.

While they were getting settled and some were waiting for them. Momo and Todoroki walk around checking out some of the games as Todoroki's attention was drawn to a claw machine. He walks over looking at some of the plush in there as he sees a green bunny staring at it before hearing Momo teasing.

"Does that remind you of Deku?~" Momo teases as Todoroki blushes about to kill her.

Midoriya looks at the two frowning wishing he was over there. So he decided to walk over seeing the different animal plushes before seeing a kitten one that had Todoroki's different eyes.

"Todoroki!"

"Yes Midoriya?"

"Can you win that one for me?" Midoriya smiles up at Todoroki as he smiles back trying to keep his cool before nodding. "Yay! And I'll try to win the one you want! Which one?"

"The green bunny" Momo smiles as Midoriya sees smiling more.

Uraraka and Tenya walk over handing them some coins as they were trying to get the plushies but didn't make it. Midoriya frowns as Todoroki looks at the claw machine while the others went to go do other games. He looks around him before trying again.

After a while everyone decided to get food. Bakugo kept trying to trip Midoriya while they walked that once he did Todoroki grabbed his backpack which caught Midoriya. He helps him up dusting him off before letting go.

"Thanks Todoroki kun" Midoriya smiles before going to the other side of him not the one next to Bakugo.

"You're welcome" He smiles before giving Bakugo a death stare.

Bakugo stares blankly until Tokoyami points to a ramen place. They all flood in as Todoroki and Momo paid for everyone including the asshole squad. Tokoyami and Tsuyu were sharing a ramen bowl since they were big, Tenya gave Uraraka all of the pork slices which she likes, Jiro and Midoriya were talking about musical artists while having their own, and the two dumbasses that can make a move were also sharing a ramen bowl.

"Why is she so perfect?"

"Why is he so perfect" Todoroki sigh eating some of the noodles as Momo was picking at the toppings.

"Why are we still closeted"

"Because we choose to be" He says calmly before getting flicked in the head by an egg.

"FUCKING HALF N HALF"

"FUCKING EXPLOSIVE" Todoroki snaps back startling everyone especially his closest friends thinking he wouldn't do such a thing.

"Woah there bud. Don't make me wreck your ass" Bakugo smirks getting up as Todoroki simply just continued to eat not wanting to care. He soon walks over grabbing Midoriya's bowl about to dump it on Midoriya until Todoroki pushes his chair out of the way while ending up under the pour of hot ramen. "Woah there. Fucking protecting the nerd when you should protect yourself"