Ch. 14 - Another Todoroki

As the four make their way back to UA Endeavor was in the middle of a chase when he accidentally ran into his son knocking him into Midoriya.

"Shit. I'm sor-" Endeavor stops seeing Todoroki fallen on top of Midoriya.

"JUST GO" Todoroki snaps watching his father hurry to continue. He looks down at Midoriya seeing him very flustered at the fact that he was on top on him. "Are you okay Midoriya kun?"

"Now he is" Bakugo snickers as Midoriya blushes deeply before getting help up from Todoroki. "Man. Does your old man ever slow down?"

"Ever since he's became the number one hero when we were first years he's always been that way. But now he's been surpassed and everything so he's trying to put up a picture for him again" Todoroki sighs before feeling Midoriya grab onto his arm. He looks down at the one just wanting to get back as he immediately does what he's wishing.

As they got to the dorms Todoroki was pulled by Midoriya to go somewhere just them. In this case it was the roof of the dorms. Midoriya walks around while Todoroki watches him just to realize he's making sure there's no one else up there with them. Midoriya soon stops looking before going back to Todoroki as he immediately takes Midoriya into his arms.

"Midoriya"

"Do...do you think I'm weak?" Midoriya frowns before feeling Todoroki rest his head against Midoriya's.

"You know I don't think you're weak. You are just consuming yourself in negative energy." Todoroki says in a calm manor holding him close to his person before kissing his cheek gently. "I care about you Izuku and you know you can come to me if you need anything"

"I do...but it's recent feelings..I'm sorry" He frowns starting to tear up slightly not expecting much of being emotional over everything with his father. He sighs hiding his face in Todoroki's chest suddenly squealing to Todoroki picking him up making him blush deeply. "Shoto!"

"You know everyone has a vendetta or issue with their parents. That heal over time or get drowned in with the past. So don't let it bug you and you know and I'll happily repeat...I'm right here" He smiles up at Midoriya feeling his hands on his face before kissing him lovingly.

"You...you know you can come talk to me about your old man too" He says calmly holding Todoroki close before being set down to be pulled even closer.

"I know..just. I have a very complicated relationship with my family."

"Don't we all...just some of us more than others..." Midoriya tries not to make Todoroki mad from that comment but of course who can make Todoroki mad....well besides his father. "Can we relax up here"

"What else would we do up here?" Todoroki smiles lovingly as Midoriya blushes deeply thinking of a lot of things some not sexual but there's always going to be that.

As the two sit leaning up against one of the AC units. Midoriya nuzzles close resting his head on Todoroki's shoulder as the two simply relax enjoying the quiet for now. Then of course Midoriya questions many things which didn't frustrate Todoroki.

"Y'know..I've liked you since first years...and I can't believe you liked me as well" He blushes hugging his knees close to his chest.

"I was closeted. So I was afraid to confess everything all at once"

"I feel yeah..it's hard but hey" Midoriya looks up smiling. "It's worth it right?"

"Yes. Yes it is" Todoroki smiles before stealing a kiss from the blushing one only to make him blush even more.

Midoriya held onto Todoroki while they were kissing as it grew longer. Todoroki soon moves so he'd be towering over Midoriya while kissing him. The two continued kissing before deepening it which made Midoriya moan within the kiss making him pull away blushing deeply embarrassed. Todoroki smiles nuzzling him gently before bringing him close.