how you two meet

axl: You were leaning up against the brick wall as you clenched your coffee cup tightly. Hot, fresh tears flooded down your face as the happy memories of you and your now ex-boyfriend streamed through your mind, making you feel even worse. As you looked up, you see a full head of curls bobbing up and down, and before you know it, hot coffee is staining your outfit. "Oh, I'm so, so, sorry!" His cooing voice filled your ears and you forgot about the scorching hot coffee burning your stomach. "I'm so- wait... are you crying, love?" The oh-so familiar green eyes seeped into yours and he stroked your arm. "U-um, yea." You mumbled as finally you put the peices together. The long hair, the voice, the eyes. It was none other than the Axl Rose. "How about I take you inside and we talk over a new coffee?" He smiled, showing off the most perfect smile that made the girls somehow swoon. You nodded and from that day on, you and Axl started a very happy relationship.

duff: You were at a very crowded restaurant alone, sitting at a small little booth in front of the large window facing outside. Out of the corner of your eye, you can see a large crowd of colorful teenage girls, sprinting down the sidewalk with tons of different signs in their hands. The screaming becomes louder as they become closer. The door swooshes open. "Ma'am...can I-could I please hide in this booth?" You nodded as a random hooded boy ducked under the table and calmed his heavy breathing. "Has anybody seen Duff McKagan run in here?" You nearly choked on your tea as you realized Duff McKagan was under your table, clung to your feet. The owner ordered the teens out, and Duff slowly raised. "Are they gone? Can I come up?" His hoody was lowered and his sunglasses were apart from his face. You admired the blonde hair and green eyes and nodded. "Oh, thank you so much. I was almost just mobbed!" You giggled as he took the seat opposite from yours. "What's their deal?" You asked, playing dumb. "Oh, well I'm Duff. Of Guns n' roses." He outstretched his hand you took it. "(Y/N)" "Do you mind if I stay here? You know, to, umm.. accompany a very pretty lady?" His cheeks flushed, and you could feel yours do the same. You shrugged casually and you two became very flirty.

izzy: You were at your job, which was at a local bar. You absolutely dreaded going, but it payed the bills. Currently, music was blasting, ciggarette smoke was rising, and drunk men were all around. You were cleaning the glasses, and turned around when you heard somebody clear their throat. It was none other than your celebrity crush, Izzy Stradlin. You were starstruck, but managed to stutter out a very unclear, "How may I help you?" He looked at you and said, "I'll have a beer, please." You grabbed a beer out of the cooler, opened it up, and put it in his hands. "Izzy Stradlin. I just have to say that I'm a very big fan." You grinned up at him and he mumbled out a quick, "Thanks." "Um, are you ok?" His eyebrow cocked, and he said, "Not really. I just broke up with my girlfriend." You nodded and patted his shoulder from over the counter. "Sorry to hear that." You insisted, making him crack out a small smile. "What's your name?" "(Y/N)" "Well, (Y/N), I have to go now, but thank you. For everything." He winked and as the bells chimed on the front door, you noticed his number on the little napkin under his beer.

slash: The music was blaring, the lights were blinding, the dance floor crowding. You absolutely loved going to clubs with your friends on your spare time, which was extremely rare to you. You slowly slinked your way over to the bar, cautious not to order too much to drink. Many of creepy older men surrounded you, all highly intoxicated. "Hey, baby." A heavy voice slurred, making you cringe. "What do you say if you and I make our way back to my house?" He practically leaned on you, and fumbled all over the place as the alcohol coursed through his veins. His breath reeked of booze, and you shrunk back into your seat. "Um..no thank you, I'm fine here." As you protested, you gave him a kind smile. "Come on, baby! We'll have fun, I promise!" He slapped your behind, making you jump a foot in the air. Your fear was apparent, and no matter how hard you tried he wouldn't back away. Tears came to your eyes and you looked around for help. As he leaned down to kiss you on the neck, he quickly made his way to the floor. "Are you ok?" Kind, light, eyes peered into yours. "Yes. Thank you!" You couldn't process through your mind what had happened. "I'm Saul but I prefer Slash." He shook your hand and you replied in shock, "I-I'm (Y/N)." "Well, (Y/N), Would you like to dance?" You two found yourselves very flirty on the dance floor, and later he gave you his number.

steven: Time ticked on, and the sun sunk lower and lower. You gave up hope in finding your group of friends, who had abandoned you at the carnival. Many calls were delivered to them, but none of them were answered. "Lost?" You jumped out of your skin and spun around, looking into crystal blue eyes. "S-steven Adler?? No way, please tell me I'm dreaming!" You both giggled and he said, "What's your name beautiful? You look in need of some company." Steven Adler just called you beautiful? Steven was your favorite member in your all-time favorite rock band, Guns n' roses. "(Y/N). And yes, my friends abandoned me. I have no way to get home now!" You sighed and shrugged. "Well, I'll help you out. When beautiful girls catch my eyes, I always want to introduce myself." He flashed his dreamy smile and you nodded. Both of you rode on the ferris wheel, shared cotton candy, and won prizes for each other. The sky finally became black, and the rides started to shut down. "It was very nice to meet you, (Y/N)! I would like it if we maybe could do this again?" Getting the hint, you nodded and swapped numbers. This was the start of a very intimate relationship!