you show up at his house late at night

axl: It doesn't surprise him. A bucket of ice cream under your arm and a pillow in the other. "Welcome." You nodded, following him into his bedroom with a smile from him, pushing back the sheets from what is now going to be your side of e bed. "I didn't want to bother, my apartment was kinda lonely." He chuckles at this, only you would try to explain yourself. "Anytime." He smiled, grabbing your cheek in his palm, lifting you up to kiss you gently.

duff: He's still up because some movie was on that he was dying to see. Even though he had a stuffy nose and watery eyes. "What the fuck are you doing up so late?" You ask already shoving him out of the way to make your way to the kitchen. "Could ask you the same question." He smiles, shaking his head at the sound of crisp crunching from the couch because of course, you were already making yourself comfortable. "What are you even doing here?" "Couldn't sleep."

izzy: "What are you doing here?" Is the first thing he'll think to ask you when your standing on his patio with mascara bags and red blotches. You watch him for a second, watch him rub his eyes and yawn into the back of his hand. Through blurry eyes you could tell he had just probably fell asleep and you immediately felt bad for waking him up at such a ungodly hour. "I'm sorry, I just really needed someone." You hiccuped, he nodded, grabbing your hand and pulling you into the threshold. "Come on, let's watch a movie"

slash: "I've been waiting." He winks from the door frame in a pair of boxers and a smug smirk. You giggled, covering it up with the back of your hand as he reached for the other one, tugging you in. "Was it on purpose making me wait? Huh?" He'll manage to get out before his lips on yours and you haven't even made it past the hallway leading to his bedroom. His hands find the loop of your jeans, tapping your butt, urging you to jump into his arms.

steven: "I've missed you." You sigh, after awkward glance for a few minutes because neither of you had the guts to say anything. He opens his mouth to say something back before you put up one finger. "Let's talk when I'm sitting down, yeah?" He nodded. "Steven-" He shook his head with a crooked smirk. "It's been awhile." His words where left hanging in the air and you didn't want to back. (mostly because he was so right) So, instead you just crawled into his arms.