breaking up with him

Axl: Your constant fights with Axl, had grown old. Bickering without ease and screaming until neither of you had a voice to use. You'd finally packed your bag and we're set on leaving, but Axl wasn't going to let you. Not without a fight.

"Y/N, please don't leave me!" He screamed.

"I've tried Axl! I really have, but I just can't do this anymore." You said frustrated.

"I can make this better, love. I swear." He pleaded."

"What would make this time any different?" You said angrily.

You placed my bags down on the hardwood floor and grabbed your coat. As you did the buttons, the more visually upset Axl became. Reaching the final button, you could see that he was fighting back tears.

In a broken, voice he said "Please.....I love you."

"I love you too Axl, but I'm not sticking around for this bullshit anymore." You sighed.

"Has it really been that awful for you?" He asked quietly, staring off into space.

You looked down at your toes and grimly nodded. You thought that it would just be easier for him to hear that. It was never all bad. You had a million fantastic memories with him, but the negative outweighed the positive.

"The pressure of being 'Axl Rose's Girlfriend' are not what I imagined this relationship to be. I'm sorry Axl." You whispered, picking up your bags and walking out the door.

Duff: "Fuck you Duff! I hate you!" You screamed throwing a book at him.

"This is such bullshit! You knew those rumors aren't true!" He yelled back.

"Then why the fuck were you doing with her when you told me that you were going to visit Izzy." You said in tears.

It was all over the tabloids, 'Guns N Roses Bandmate Found Cheating On Long Time Girlfriend?' It made you want to puke just thinking about it. It's the fact that he lied about where he was going that made you so angry. That day you had called him up, and he didn't answer, so you called Izzy and he said he hadn't seen Duff in a week. So where was he? He was spotted walking around the streets of New York with that disgusting bitch!

"I didn't want you to get jealous, princess!" He said trying to explain.

" 'Cause this is so much fucking better!' " You screamed.

You stormed out of the living room and into your bed room. You ripped open your dresser drawers, and began throwing tour clothes on to the bed. You picked the biggest suitcase and shoved as much clothes as you could.

"Where the fuck are you goin'?" He said grabbing a corner of the suitcase.

"I'm going to my friends house, until I can find my own place." You explained yanking back the suitcase.

"What do you mean your own place?" He asked, his voice softening.

"I'm moving out, Duff. That's what people do when they break up." You say sarcastically to hide the pain welling up.

He didn't say anything, or even look at me differently. He just sat down wide eyed, with his stoic stare. When the shock of what you said finally sank in, he looked down at his fingers. He picked at them and bit at his nails like his always did when he was nervous or stressed out.

"I'm sorry y/n..." He whispered.

"I am too, but I need time to think... I can't just pretend you didn't lie to me." You say zipping up the suitcase.

"Al-Alright. I....I understand, but you should at least know that before you leave, that I love you." He said with the tears swelling in his eyes.

You nodded at him and dragged your heavy suitcase out the door.