"please just hold me"

axl: "Please, just hold me." He'll whisper from the bed. Obviously so tired and worn out from the day behind you. His eyes were red rimed and puffy with tears, which you wiped away and bud farewell because he shouldn't cry because of this. His lips were cherry blossoms waiting to be kissed and his body was cold waiting to be held. You obliged, (how could you not?). Curling yourself to bring you into your chest, which was different. (Because he's the one that usually does this).

duff:  "Please, just hold me." He says after a fight. His eyes that were once hard with yelling were now soft and overpowering on your soul at the slightest pout he held. You nodded, opening your arms, waiting for his to walk into them. His heat spread across every itch of skin, making your toes curl in pleasure. "I love you." You'll whisper, his arms tucked into his chest and you held him. Then he nods with a slight chuckle, because you two can never stay mad.

izzy: "Please, just hold me." You cried into his chest. His blood stopped boiling and smoke stopped rising from his ears. He nodded softly, holding his lips into a thin line. His arms slithered around your middle. Bringing you impossibly closer but it was needed for the small couch -- to be closer. Your head was stuffed into his shoulder, his neck smelling of sweet cologne to drift away the pain.

slash: "Please, just hold me." You'll smile into the dizziness of sleep clouding your thoughts. He laughs from his side that seemed miles away right now because he wasn't breathing down your neck and drumming his fingers on your spine. "Sure." He mutters, he's a extremely drunk from the party and so are you but he finds his way around you with his eyes closed. Alcohol heavy on the both of you when combined in sweaty limbs tangled together. It didn't matter though, as long as you were held.

steven: "Please, just hold me." You finally gave into his puppy pout he was holding against you. Whatever anger you had towards him from earlier washed away as he smiled. His hands were grabbing at you and dancing across the bare of your back, because, of course you didn't have a shirt on. His calloused fingers felt rough against your skin but comforting, his ankles where sliding through the open slots in your legs to completely fill him in you.