you have an affair with him

⚠️ WARNING MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

axl: "You're a whore" you tell yourself silently, leaning back against the bathroom wall. You weren't expecting Axl to be here, you weren't expecting your husband to invite Guns n' Roses to the Christmas event at the Prime Minister's house. You stare up at the ceiling, searching the ceiling tiles for an answer as to why you've put yourself through this. Why you where having an affair with the worlds most popular man while married to England's most powerful man. You're too young to be married him, honestly, but he was charming and you had thought yourself in love. The door opens and closes, locking behind the intruder and you know it's him. You unlock the door and Axl steps in. He leans against the wall across from you, hands in his pockets as he takes in your form dressed in navy chiffon. "You look... stunning" he says and you look to the heavens. He steps forward, hands sliding around your waist while pressing against you. "We can't do this here," you tell him and he chuckles against your neck. "You say that often," he says, reaching around to unzip your dress. He picks it up from the floor and drapes it over the top of the shower before turning to you while shrugging out of his jacket. "I know the rules love; no marks, no touching your hair, and I can't cum inside" he says and your stomach clenches at his words while he lifts you against him. When had he shrugged out of the rest of his clothes? He's rolled a condom on his hardness, pressing a kiss to your lips before thrusting into you. "I know you worry about getting caught but we won't. We're careful... every once in a while though, we gotta be a little reckless" he whispers against your neck huskily and you sigh, gripping onto the short curls at the nape of his neck. "I'm not wearing lipstick" you tell him and he sighs before capturing your lips in a passionate kiss. He continues to thrust against you until you're moaning his name softly with your orgasm and he follows after, spilling into the condom before setting you back on your feet. He disposes of the condom, flushing it down the toilet before redressing. He helps you back into your dress, kissing the back of your neck as he zips your dress back up. "Yup, you're a whore" you tell yourself again, watching as he walks away with your heart.

duff: You should hate yourself. You should really hate yourself. Especially as the man above you lays you back against the bed, he shares with his wife. But, you can't find it in you to hate yourself. Especially when he spreads your legs and lift them against his hips. He breaths against your jaw, his fingers trailing up your side to cup your breast and you swallow the lump in your throat. "Duff" you whisper shakily, watching as he trails his lips down your body before taking up a stance between your legs. He looks up, his eyes catching yours as he lifts your legs over his shoulders and you catch the glint of his wedding ring from the sunlight streaming through the curtains. "Don't, just... don't think about it" he says softly, squeezing your legs together so he can remove his wedding band and drop it to the floor before running his tongue against your folds. You sigh, arching your back while griping the headboard behind you. He works his tongue against you, bringing you to the edge of your release before backing away. "You know I want you, all the time" he whispers against your neck and you sigh. "Don't tell me that" you beg, a few silent tears dripping down your cheeks. "I just can't be with you, she's the mother of my kids" he explains, lifting your hips against him before sliding into your warmth. "Duff, please" you beg, gripping his shoulders but continues. "One day, when the baby is old enough I'll leave her" he promises but it's words you've heard before. You ignore the heaviness in your heart at the mention of his kids because you're the nanny and his wife trusts you. Duff thrusts harder, shifting upwards until your gasping his name as you cum. After he releases inside you, you dress quietly and find that no... you can't bring yourself to hate yourself.

izzy: You watch as your son runs around the backyard, laughing with the other children and you smile. Your husband is down the hill with some other fathers but you still feel trapped by his presence. You stand, turning to walk into the kitchen from the large back porch and shut the door behind you. "Loud out there, isn't it?" Izzy asks and you look at him. You nod, leaning forward against the counter and watch as he cuts the cake in front of him. A red haired woman appears from the backyard and grabs the cake before stepping back outside and Izzy rolls his eyes. "She's such a bitch sometimes" he says, stepping behind you as his little girl blows out the candles of her birthday cake. You watch as he takes pictures with his wife and daughter, smearing cake on the laughing little girls face before you step into the house. You lean over the sink, gulping in air as you push the sick feeling away. "You alright?" he asks, shutting the door behind him before taking a seat on the side of the tub. "This is wrong... so wrong" you tell him and he shrugs. "It's always been wrong but that's never stopped us before" he says. He watches you for a moment before he stands, stepping into you until you're pressed against the bathroom door. He locks the door and lifts you against him as you fumble with the button of his shorts. "If you thought this was so wrong you wouldn't have worn a dress... or you'd have at least worn underwear" he whispers huskily, thrusting upwards into you. You sigh, biting your lip to stop yourself from marking his neck. He pants against your jaw, your name falling from his lips over and over again until you're clenching around him with your orgasm. "One day, this won't be wrong anymore" he promises and even though you know he means it, you know you're husband will never sign divorce papers.

slash: The drives to his house were always the worst. You weren't sure why you had continued with a one night stand, but you couldn't seem to find a reason to quit either. He was everything your husband wasn't: present, loving, and carefree. You hadn't seen your husband in weeks, as he was always working, and the loneliness you felt was only taken away when you were with Saul. As you pulled in his driveway you noticed he was already standing at the door with a smile ready to greet you. If you had any guilt what so ever, it had immediately vanished at the sight of his smile. You get out of the car and greet him with a kiss before going inside. You waste no time undressing each other. Carrying your bare body over to the couch, you were absolutely intoxicated with lust. This feeling was only in you when you were in Saul's presence. He thrusted into you as soon as your back hit the leather. You moan in ecstasy as the sense in your body run wild. You were fully aware of what you were doing and the consequences it came with if your husband were to ever find out. But in this moment, just like all the rest, you did not care. His thrusts were passionate, a passion you had never witnessed, and you just weren't willing to give that up. You close your eyes feeling your climax approaching, grabbing onto his back for more support. He cums inside of you as you climax, perfectly. Just like every time, it's perfect. And if sneaking around on your husband was what gave you perfect, that was a risk you were more than willing to take.

steven: You were sitting at the bar for the fourth night in a row. Your husband was out of town for work again and you just couldn't help yourself. A soft kiss presses against your neck and you turn with a smile. The warm embrace that wasn't your husband made what felt like fire flow through your veins. It had been less than twenty-four hours since you had seen Steven last but it felt like a lifetime. "Let's get out of here," he whispers in your ear. You take his hand as he leads you out the door and into his car. The two of you don't say a word as your drive to the hotel where he has reserved a room for the week for the two of you, as he usually does on the weeks your husband is away. As soon as the door to the room is shut you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him profusely. This feeling, whatever it was, was what your husband had never been able to give you. You were an addict, and Steven was your drug. He lifts you off the floor and lays you down on the bed, lifting your dress off, and removing your under garments with ease. "Beautiful," he whispers looking at your bare body. He removes his shirt as you work on his pants. Once his jeans hit the floor he is immediately inside of you feeding your addiction. "I want you so bad," you moan as he continues to thrust inside of you. This was exactly what he needed to hear to fuel his urge to pleasure you even more. He leans down to suck on you breast as he continues to pound into you harder. As you climax his name, the only name you've ever screamed, falls upon your lips. He kisses his name away from your mouth and continues until he cums inside. With no thought of your husband anywhere, you rest up to fuel your addiction one more time before heading home.