he can't stay away

axl: He's been in here before. Make that every day this week. He said he had been waiting for a Saint Laurent shop to open closer to his home and you were it. It had started off, the week that is, with you suggesting more items for him to add to his wardrobe. The conversation quickly went away from clothing and straight to you. He had been pretty forward, unexpectedly forward. You knew who he was, of course, who didn't? And the fact that he had continued to come back day after day despite his obviously busy schedule made his advances even more unexpected. "Haven't you got everything in here yet?" You joke as the door shuts behind him, the same large man that had accompanied him all week standing out on the sidewalk. "Not everything," he smirks, shooting you the half smile you had been introduced to a few days ago. Your cheeks flush a slight pink, knowing exactly what he was talking about.  "When do you think the new shipment will be in?" He asks, leaning up against the counter you were standing behind. "The same time I told you yesterday," you counter playfully, you enjoyed him being here. "Which is?" His smile was infectious. "Tuesday." He nods as if this was new information to him. "Tuesday, huh?" He's looking off, as if trying to see his schedule in his head. You can't help but stare. You had had four days to get over the nerves you had felt the very first time he had walked in the store. Now it just seemed like routine. "What's your motive here?" You ask, still staring at him as he continues to look into the distance playfully. He turns to meet your gaze, the playfulness gone. "What do you mean?" You have to continue this conversation. You've been wanting to ask him this for days. "Like why do you keep coming back? Surely you have plenty of other things to do than come walk around a shop full of clothes you already own." Point made. His blank stare begins to worry you. Were you allowed to talk to him like that? Wait, what? Of course you were, he was just a person after all. A small smile begins to form on his face. He was impressed. Impressed with you and how you weren't afraid to address the situation. The fact that it did scare you to address him and that it took you this long to get it out, he didn't have to know that part. "There's just something about this place," he begins, turning from the counter to look around the shop. "It just has something, something that makes me want to come back." He turns back around on that last word, startling you when his eyes meet yours. Oh. He smirks one last time before stepping back. You didn't want him to go. He never stayed long enough. What were you even talking about? Axl Rose, that's what you were talking about. But the fact that he was even a topic of conversation in your head was unbelievable, much less the fact that he was standing directly in front of you. "So, Tuesday?" You exit your thoughts and return to him. "Yeah, new shipment Tuesday," you confirm. "Not what I was asking," he replies. Confusion falls over you before shortly wrapping your head around what he was actually asking. "Tuesday," you repeat with a smile. "Good." He nods and turns to exit, leaving you with one more smile before meeting back up with the man still standing outside. Three days until the new shipment, three days until Tuesday.

duff: Night four. You had clubbed this much before. But this time, you were on a mission. Duff McKagan was in town, and he was your conquest. After giving you all the attention you needed on night one, you had been back ever since in hopes the two of you shared the same idea. He hadn't shown up last night, but it wasn't like he told you he would be there. Your encounters had been based off of assumption thus far. He would be here tonight though, you could tell. The atmosphere was always different when his friends were planning for his arrival. More photographers, more drinks, more beautiful girls being let in. He was definitely coming tonight. The crowd got thicker as you turned from your place in front of the bar; he was here. You turn back around, knowing he would eventually be making his way to the bartenders soon. "WEYYY!" You hear soon enough, hands flying as Duff joins the guys that were across from you. "Missed you last night, man," one says as he continues to mix the drink he had been working on. "Out of town, man, sorry," Duff calls back, his eyes scanning the people in front of him, a wide smile on his face; he was ready for a wild night. His eyes stop on yours and he shoots you a curious smile. You return his smile with intrigue in your eyes, hoping to send him hints quickly. His eyes move from yours to continue down the bar, only to come back to you. "You've been here before, haven't you?" He asks, leaning across the bar to make his voice more clear. "Every night this week," you reply, bringing your drink to your lips as if you did this kind of thing all of the time. "A party girl," he counters, a different smile on his face this time. One full of questions and intrigue. You liked that smile the best, you had seen it a few times these last few days. He hadn't seemed to mind that you were obviously showing up for him. But how could he be anything but happy when a half-naked girl shows up just to see him. There were no complaints. It was true you had planned out your outfits specifically to grab his attention, of course you had. As the nights went on your dresses got lower, shorter, and tighter, naturally. He had noticed. He hadn't been very good a hiding the fact that his eyes always traveled down your body at one or multiple times during the night. The truth was all you wanted to do was sleep with him, just to say you had. You had never set out on a multi-night mission like this before seeing as one night stands were easy to come by around here. But this was a challenge. Duff was a challenge. A four day challenge that by the look he was still giving you was slowly becoming worth it. With drink in tow he walks back from behind the bar, your eyes following him until he disappears. He wouldn't go far. Moments later an arm wraps around your waist, the familiar touch brings a smile. Would tonight be the night you go beyond the dance floor?