he asks you to stay after a one night stand

axl: "It's rude to leave without a goodbye, you know that, right, babe?" His voice disrupts the silence that had filled the room, causing you to jump. "I-I, uh, I was just getting dressed. I couldn't exactly find my shirt so I hope you don't mind that I borrowed one of yours..." A blush covered your face since you didn't expect to see him again; thinking that this was just a one-time thing and it would be easier to leave when he was asleep rather than awake. "No, it looks good on you but you look much better with it off. Now, c'mon, I'm not letting you leave you, we're gonna go back upstairs and sleep. We can talk in the morning about what we're going to do but, for right now, I just want to be with you..."

duff: "I never fucking do that," He mumbled as he pulled out of you. "I hope you know that I don't normally sleep around with strangers." He lied and buried his head into a pillow. "Right and neither do I." You said, quickly moving off of the bed, your knees shaking slightly while doing so. "You don't have to go, you know. You can stay since it seems that you can barely even walk right now." You rapidly shook your head as you began to slowly re-dress. "Like I said, I don't sleep around, Duff, but I'm pretty sure that you don't actually spend the night if you don't want to be more." You attempted to zip you dress but you couldn't seem to reach it. "C'mere, y/n." You obeyed him and he quickly zipped it for you but, just as you were about to turn around to say good bye, he pulled you back down onto the bed next to him. "Maybe I want something more with you, y/n. But we'll never know unless you spend the night with me..."

izzy: "You don't have to go, you know." He mumbled, on the verge of falling asleep though he was forcing himself to as he heard you getting re-dressed. "It's late, Izzy. Thanks for the offer but I have work tomorrow and if I'm late again my boss will fire me." You quickly hooked you bra while searching around the room for you panties with Izzy threw somewhere. "Looking for this?" You turned around to see Izzy, now sitting up in bed and watching you with an amused look on his face, dangling your pink lace panties in front of his face. You quickly reached out to grab them only to have Izzy snatch them from your grip. "Come back in bed with me and I'll give them back to you. I promise you won't be late tomorrow; I'll even drive you if I have to. Just spend the night with me tonight, please?"

slash: "But I don't want the other boys to notice me sneaking out of your hotel room in the morning." You tried pleading with Slash to allow you to leave now but he just wasn't having it. "I don't give a fuck if they see you. I want to spend the night with you cuddling but I can't do that if you're not going to be here with me." He pressed his lips against yours as his hand snuck around you, grabbing onto your butt and pulling you down against him. "And, if you stay, we can have a few more rounds together..."

steven: "Stay," He mumbled, wrapping his arms around you tightly as you tried to get off his bed. "You're warm and it's fucking freezing out there. Stay here." "I'm not here to keep you warm, Steven. I need to get home soon." "Soon doesn't mean now. I want to spend my time with you right now so stop moving and just sleep." He pulled you as close as you could possibly be near him, practically having you lying on top of him. "Just sleep," He whispered, scared that you would change your mind or not be there when he awakes. "We'll figure this out in the morning, baby."