your favorite position

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! INCLUDING GIFS! YOU BEEN WARNED SO IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE SKIP THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS

•——•——•——•——•——•

axl: Missionary. You like having Axl's lips locked on yours and tangling your fingers in his hair. Axl really knows how to work you in this position. There's rarely a time where his back isn't covered in scratches. Oops!

duff: You love it more than anything when Duff lifts your legs up and over his shoulders. It lets him get deeper with each thrust, leaving you practically shaking and soaking the sheets.

izzy: You love being able to wrap you legs around him, letting him go deeper and deeper as he pounds himself into you. Each thrust get's faster, and each of your moans get louder and louder.

slash: Your favorite position is riding him. You like being able to take control, and watch him crumble beneath you. His lips trail your entire body, nipping at the skin leaving tiny purple marks everywhere.

 His lips trail your entire body, nipping at the skin leaving tiny purple marks everywhere

steven: You love taking control. You love being able to watch Steven's knuckles go white as he grabs onto the sheets, or watching him throw his head back onto the pillows, screaming out in pleasure.