heated arguments

axl: Anxiously shifting your weight from one foot to the other, you suddenly found the ground oddly interesting. Pressure your nails created on the smooth skin of your palm left deep, red marks, but still wasn't strong enough to hold back those tears. One by one, they managed to escape your eyes rolling all the way down your cheeks only to meet at the same spot on your chin. "I didn't mean it", is all you could hear coming from his lips before you found yourself in his embrace. You could feel his muscles tensing in between your shoulders as he pulled you even closer in the hug. Few wet dots were left on his shirt as his hand tangled in your hair lightly pushing your head forward until it firmly pressed to his chest, reduced beats of a heart beating in his chest desperately wanting to calm you down. Even though he seemed calm, a trace of panic was obvious in his voice. "I didn't mean any of that, I promise. I love you. I love you. I love you."

duff: Bitterly biting bottom lip, you managed to keep yourself quiet in fear that something you say could make him even angrier. Rage gathered in a form of strange reddish color hitting his cheeks again and again, a single vein popping out on his neck as loud screams left his parted lips. You bit your tongue in desperate attempt to keep those few words back, but they were becoming sharper and sharper by the second, scratching your throat to the point where you couldn't hold it anymore. "I knew I shouldn't have come here", you said turning around, ready to leave. "Go", he yelled back. "Nothing holds you here anyways!" Your jaw dropped, your widened eyes indignantly looking straight at him long enough to recognize the change of his face; once hard features were extremely soft, pink lips slightly parted at disbelief in his own words and one hand tangling in brown hair. "I didn't mean that", he yelled approaching you, "I swear I didn't."

izzy: a scream leaving your parted lips was followed by a single frustrated groan before you felt a strange feeling forming in your body making you want to scream and slam your fist in the wall. You were mad to no end and it was his biggest fear; that you'll walk away leaving him and all you had behind. That's why he wanted to stop the argument before it gets even worse by surrendering himself. Two strong hands encircled by each one of your shoulders pushing them closer to your body and holding you on place. It took you by surprise when he roughly pressed a single, hot kiss to your lips.

slash: An end of nail dig deeper in the skin of your palm leaving deep red marks in smooth skin as you watched his face filled with strange rage. Slowly and carefully, your eyes quickly wandered around his body noticing how his fists clenched, knuckles looking almost pale under strong force. Bitterly biting at your bottom lip, you looked back at him under your eyes, threatening. "I'm so sick with this", you mumbled underneath your breath as you couldn't keep anything in for much longer. "Yeah, really?" he replied making it obvious that he heard your quiet comment. "What are you going to do? Walk away like you did the last time?" Once he said it, it was more than obvious that he regretted it right away. It was no way that he could take it back; not now. Sending him a single offended look, you turned around, your hand ready to reach a door knob when one strong frame came in your way, straddling you and ushering you back until your back hit the wall behind. "You're staying", even though there was a glimpse of guilt and pleading in his eyes, you still shivered at the feeling of him being the dominant one again. "Please. Don't leave me", he pleaded; he knew that without you he's be nothing.

steven: "You... You really mean that?" Once you said it, your eyes instantly found ground interesting, one leg anxiously placing over the other discontent with the weakness of your voice. His eyes looked even bigger as they widened in disbelief in his own words, once angry red face receiving drained, almost white color. "I-I... I didn't, uh", he started off, both of strong hands reaching forward desperately wanting to hold you and let you cry, but he pulled them back to his body as soon as he realized that he was the person he should protect you from; that fact ripped his heart off breaking it and smashing it. He knew that he was meant to be your protector - the person which will keep you safe and sheltered, but, he failed. "You do", quiet mumble was followed by a tear falling down your cheek. "No", he protested ignoring his thoughts and rushing forward to take you in his arms which you happily accepted. "No, no, no, no. You are a way too good for me. Not the other way around. I was stupid for saying all of that. I was just angry. You know that you're my one and only. My angel.... My everything."