his favorite position

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! INCLUDING GIFS! YOU BEEN WARNED SO IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

•——•——•——•——•——•

axl: One leg thrown over his shoulder, with his body hovering over yours. With your leg over his shoulder, it allows him to go deeper than other positions. He loves looking into your eyes, watching as you melt beneath him. Watching you squirm beneath him as your orgasm completely takes over your body.

duff: He loves to top you from the bottom. He likes being in control as much as any other guy would, but also loves to watch you from below. Hands hands always slapping and pinching at your bum, being sure to leave marks for the neck morning.

izzy: There's nothing in the world that turns Izzy on more than watching you go at it. There's something about it that gets him all flustered. His hands never know where to go, so they usually roam around your body. Rubbing, pinching, and pulling wherever they like.

slash: He'll take any position, anytime. But his favorite has got to be whenever he's got you pinned up against a wall, or just standing with you straddling him. His lips almost never leave your neck and collarbones, sucking and biting at the skin until he's sure the marks will be dark purple in the morning.

steven: Steven likes taking you from behind. He'll bend you over the sofa or a chair, have your back pinned up against his, and let his fingers work your clit. He'll pound into you over and over again until the neighbors can hear your screams.